View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

07-08-2006, 12:13 AM

Info and how to post threads in this section!

So what's this timeless section all about?

Well, I've noticed we get loads of threads posted that are timeless by that I mean threads that people can add their input in no matter whether they are new members or old. So instead of them getting lost in the thousands of threads we have in the General Dog Chat Section, I thought a dedicated section would be great.

Also, because they are mostly fun/happy threads I thought it would be nice to put them together because sometimes when we need cheering up it's nice to read through what everyone else has written - I know it makes me smile reading all the funny things everyone else's dogs do for example! Perfect for when we are feeling down needing a doggy boost ahhhhh

As a 'tick' is shown next the threads we have posted in, it lets us know which ones we've added our own input to and which ones we haven't.

If you have an idea for a thread for this section you need to click here and post it there. (It will get posted in the feedback section - so keep an eye there for any replies from me about the suggested idea). Once the topic idea is approved it will get moved here, although I might need to edit the wording slightly. If you are submitting an idea and want to 'answer it' as well do so in a separate post below the initial post (ie as a reply).

It's not a section for debates, but more of a 'fun' section, so see the existing threads to get an idea of what kind of threads we are looking for.

It's up as a trial so we'll see how it goes - I hope it's a success though!

If you have any questions about this idea you can ask them in this thread.