Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by metz View Post
exactly but im off to edinburgh on tuesday to see three dogs that are needing rehomed and one of them definatly mine i will put post in on tuesday about the lovely new addition and add some photos
Now I feel more crap than before! crap!crap! crap! crap!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
Now I feel more crap than before! crap!crap! crap! crap!
Aww don't feel crap it's not your fault hon!

You did the best you could!
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 09:10 PM
Im the breeder of Storm and only want what was right for the dog, but I only think Ive made matters worse.
Im more angry now as Ive upset more people than they deserve. Do you ever wish you could die?
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 09:22 PM
Im the breeder of Storm and only want what was right for the dog, but I only think Ive made matters worse.
Im more angry now as Ive upset more people than they deserve. Do you ever wish you could die?
Yeah but I'm guessing you're only human like the rest of us and don't have a crystal ball!

I'm sure no one is blaming you!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 09:55 PM

Laura, please don't blame yourself for any of this. You haven't upset anyone. It was a breakdown in comunications, that's all. Yes, I do honestly think that Steve would of quite willingly let you transport Storm from Coventry to Scotland if Ash had paid him the £300 he wanted. A quick text/PM to Ash to let her know what was going on, before posting on here wouldn't of gone a miss, but, you're only human, we're all guilty of not thinking at times.

The most important thing about any of this is Storm. I hope he does find his forever home and I wish him all the luck in the world. The lad has had a lot to deal with in his short life, lets hope this is going to be the happy ending he deserves

I told Ash that her dog WILL find her. Obviously Storm wasn't meant to be.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Awww I'm so sorry to read all this and that your daughter didn't get Storm. I would put a good home above any price We rehomed a pedigree poodle once because she kept fighting with another poodle we had and money didn't come into it - a good home was all we wanted and we waited till we found it with the lady that ran our local post office. She made me have £40 in the end but I was just so happy that she had a lovely new home with someone that thought the world of her that the money didn't matter at all.
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-09-2006, 10:46 AM
this breeder that i am going to visit in edinburgh has the exactly the same values about his dogs the way he sees it his dogs have done there work and supplied his buisness with pups and all he wants for his older dogs now is good home no money involved at all he wants them to retire and enjoy the rest of their lives with loving family and get the rest they deserve. plus they are very good friends of ours.
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-09-2006, 10:48 AM
laura im not having a dig at you at the end of the day was down to steve not anyone else!!!
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 11:35 AM
I have apologised to Ash, for omitting to pm her first, it was just Phil was on dogweb when I was rushing out the door so I posted a quick message without thinking I would of upset her. I was just trying to keep you all informed of what was happening.
I spoke to Steve this morning and its a long story but he's keeping Storm for a bit longer as he has had an agreement with his landlord. Gives him time to sort out his car and get the person who is right for him. Ash was his first choice I didnt know this. Again the communication break down!
But if anything at least the spaniel has a happy ending.
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-09-2006, 11:44 AM
good luck storm
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 12 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 >