Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2011, 09:18 PM
I love that video!!!
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Ive tried this, sadie knew i was alive and nuzzled her head under my arm and then rolled on her back making squeely noises!
Ripley laid on my chest wagging her tail waiting for me to open my eyes or speak so she could "tongue" me!!!

Mav laid down next to me and let out a long quiet sigh before resting his head gently down on my shoulder/neck. When i opened my eyes and started talking he was soooooo happy...i think he may have believed something was wrong with me! bless.

One thing i have always been concerned about though, is if anything were to happen to me whilst i had sadie with me, she would probably not be happy letting anyone near me when i was in a 'vulnerable' position.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 11:50 AM
Tilly would probably just think I'm asleep & lay on me or next to me - if I started making noises or cried though she would jump on me & huff in my face & lick my face with no regard to where she put her boney paws
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2