View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
antiques2bloved
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-12-2014, 02:37 PM
Your photos look outstanding! !! Vinny looks so mature as well. A beautiful family photo, indeed.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-12-2014, 02:48 PM
You have beautiful children, gorgeous dogs, and wonderful places to walk - I am jealous!

And it is so nice to get updates - thank you so much for letting us know how Vinny is doing and all about Lola - and for those delightful photos!
nantgwyn
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-12-2014, 07:58 PM
we are blessed here in south wales with stunning places to walk dogs . Down here there are forestry's everywhere and amazing beach walks. The beach we went to is where my mother in law has bought a new caravan . Its literally a 5 minute walk from the caravan to the beach . Going to be great fun on weekends away
nantgwyn
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-12-2014, 07:59 PM
flip side of the stunning countryside is the fact it rains 95% of the time . But for that 5% where its sunny and gorgeous i wouldnt want to be anywhere else
antiques2bloved
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Call me crazy, I love Rainy Days all the time. Love them more than sunny days.\♥♡\♥\♡\♥\♡\♥\♡\♥\♡\♥/
nantgwyn
Dogsey Junior
Male 

31-05-2015, 09:55 PM
just a little update . Things are good with the pair of pups .

Sophia my daughter loves the both of them

with my dads blue mearle ( amazing colours on her )

Sophia again loving them

Words cant express how proud i am of my little 3 year old girl with the dogs . Despite their size and their boisterous playing outside she has no fear of them . Unlike most kids shes not all over dogs being soppy and treating them like teddys she understands they need to be treated properly . My son has no real interest in them apart from throwing a ball but sophia is all up for controlling them by training and commands .

When my son comes downstairs with me in the morning he sidesteps the dogs and gives them a stroke in passing and heads straight for the sofa .

With sophia she comes down and walks straight through the pair of them and strokes them then says "go be clean (word for toilet)" , "go on , outside" , "NO LOLA OUTSIDE" as shes opening the door for them .

Shes a absolute star
nantgwyn
Dogsey Junior
Male 

31-05-2015, 10:35 PM
this is when we let her have a go at walking vinny . She always hassles to walk him but we wouldnt let her because of his size but 5 mins before we seen a walker coming down the track and he hadnt seen anybody or any dogs on the way up so we gave her 5 mins walking him . She wouldnt stop talking about it for days afterwards .

http://vid1013.photobucket.com/album...psco4zlfb4.mp4

CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Great work Tobias. It's lovely to catch up with Vinny again.
nantgwyn
Dogsey Junior
Male 

31-05-2015, 10:50 PM
thank you

pm another note . We were told he was a spanish mastiff cross pointer . I have a little thought there might be some anatolian in him because of his corkscrew tail and general appearence . In a car park somewhere i had him in the boot and a lady came over and asked if he was a anatolian . I told her the story and she was adamant he was anatolian or at least part anatolian .
lovemybull
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2015, 01:41 AM
All I can tell you is that your dog is young and by following the other posters advice you can definitely turn this behavior around. You don't want to be like me and my Sophie. Her only group obedience class and she barked and whined the entire time. The trainer finally met her face to face under my chair and told her " Can you please SHUT UP?". She gently recommended after class that perhaps Sophie wasn't cut out for that class. A private trainer helped...but I still wish there was an early warning system on her collar. If any dog is within twenty feet it will announce " She is dog aggressive warning warning". She's old now so I gave up, but with you it doesn't have to be that way.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >