Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2008, 08:48 AM

Remember me?!

Hello...
Not sure if anyone will remember me i dont know how long its been since i was last here,
its been a really crazy couple of years filled with both extremes of happiness and heartbreak.

my boyfriend and I got married december last year it was such a beautiful wedding and we couldnt have been happier especially as we were expecting a beautiful baby girl, then in january our world fell apart when our little angel was stillborn, its the hardest thing in the world we have had to experience and its broken our hearts more than i could possibly explain, we are still trying to come to terms with whats happened, i dont think we will ever get over it.

On a brighter note we moved into our new house late january and in febuary brought home a little papillon puppy called skye who has helped so much through the horrible months after loosing our daughter. she was never a replacement of course but gave me a new focus on life when i was struggling so much
We still have TJ and Zoe our beautiful border collies who are doing so well.
Scrumpy my cairn has stayed with my parents who are now in retirement and are enjoying long walks with scrumps.

I just wanted to say hi to all the dogweb originals and the new members and to say im still here, and look forward to talking to you all again.

Sorry its been so long
hope everyone is well
Gems
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2008, 08:53 AM
Hi Gems, yes I remember you, and want to say how sorry I am to hear your sad news. I just don't know what else to say, other than I am so so sorry.
On the up side, congratulations on your marriage and new home and of course your new puppy Skye. I am sure she will bring you a lot of joy, we need to see some pictures soon!
Make sure you visit us often with updates on her
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2008, 09:23 AM
Hi Gems,

I am relatively new to Dogsey but wanted to say Hi!!

So sorry to hear what you have been through.

Would love to see some pics of your dogs xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Hi Gems I remember you and I am so sorry to hear about the horrible time you have had.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2008, 09:51 AM
Hi Gems Nice to have you back x Sorry to hear about your sad times, and wish you both much happiness in the future xxx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

13-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Hi Gems So sorry to hear you have been having such a horrible time of it , comforting cuddles and nice to have you back.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2008, 10:01 AM
How awful for you I can't imagine the pain you feel so very sorry - welcome back and wishing you so much happiness and more for your future.

I seem to remember your border collies - look forward to pictures of your new papillion.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Hi Gems!

I remember you!

So sorry to hear about your little girl, how heartbreaking My heart goes out to you hun x

Congratulations on your papillon! Look forward to seeing piccies! I like papillons - they were one of the breeds I looked at before getting the spotties!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2008, 10:23 AM
So sorry to hear your terrible news. Welcome back to DOgsey, and hope your new little pup continues to help you through your grief. ....it is amazing what a small pup can do.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi Gems..

Yes I remember you.. When I saw your name I thought "TJ"..

SO sorry to hear your sad news..

We need up to date piccies of TJ and Zoe..and old Scrumpy..

And of course your new addition Skye
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >