Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
borderstorm
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-11-2011, 07:03 AM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
I did send a couple in your direction that were on Holiday - I think they are having a great time....

Pup will be mainly ISDS - (another from Paula) ....will see what she is like....
Oh a new pup, sorry I didn't get your drift in the earlier post. Siren had a lot going for her with more regular work. Bring pup around for an assessment when she reaches 8 months anyway, or sooner to see how interested she is but on a line of course.
I had quite a few holidaymakers down this year so could have been one of many couples but thanx for that. Mail me privately when you fancy coming along.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by borderstorm View Post
Indeed, how I would have liked to have been 'started' by someone like him many years ago.
I was lucky to be started by another mild mannered, quiet and extremely experienced/knowledgeable handler ... Thomas Longton
borderstorm
Dogsey Junior
Male 

14-11-2011, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I was lucky to be started by another mild mannered, quiet and extremely experienced/knowledgeable handler ... Thomas Longton
It's easy to be quiet when you have a lovely 'natural' dog that doesn't take liberties and does all you ask of it....but get one that piles in and grips, won't stop and is just a pain in the butt, then you will see how noisy some otherwise quiet trainers can also be!!!
borderstorm
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
I did send a couple in your direction that were on Holiday - I think they are having a great time....

Pup will be mainly ISDS - (another from Paula) ....will see what she is like....
Hi, I'm back after a long break to tell you about Tassle's wonderful new sheepworking pup Enya. Natural as they come for sheepwork which she was introduced to last Sunday. A joy to handle and I look forward to seeing her advance in her work over the coming months. Well done to Paula (Fairy Footsteps ) her breeder for getting the mix right and retaining the working ability.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2