Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 11:16 AM

Aching Legs :(

My goodness, I ache!!

I went beating yesterday, first day of the season, and now I hurt!! Walking up the hill, then down the hill, then up the hill, then down the hill, about 4 or 5 times yesterday, has killed me!!

I feel about a thousand years old!!!!!! Not so good, when I've got 5 dog walks to do later!!!!!!

I really enjoyed myself though, and the scenery was breathtaking! It amazes me everytime I go up on the hill!!

It was also pretty amazing watching the pickers up work their dogs, I got a birds eye view of that! I'm thinking of maybe expanding my pack, and then starting to pick up myself! Much easier than walking the hills!!!!!!!!!

x
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 11:21 AM
well just think of all the city people who pay good money to get muscle aches like that...and without the stunning views.
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 11:24 AM
I know, give me a few more shoot days, and hopefully the leg aching will be no more!! And I'm going to be fighting fit!!

One of the beatkeepers's OH's said that you are just getting used to all the walking, and are finding it really easy, and then bam, its feb and the end of the season!!

I think I may continue with the walking etc, once the shooting season has ended, so that I don't struggle next year!!!!!!!!!!!

x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Any piccies?
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Glad you had a lovely time though Hope the aching eases off soon x