View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Thanks everyone for your advice, i used paper training with Zuki, never again would i do that, Zuki then thought it was ok to pee on all paper even letters that had come through the door
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 01:32 PM
We left Isla on her own for the first time the other day for an hour (although she had Woody for company). I put a puppy pad by the door just in case she needed it.

When we got back she'd had the time of her life shredding it! Ah well rather that than the furniture.

I guess that's her way of telling us she's not a baby anymore and doesn't need to be treated like one!
Ray
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by Zuba
Thanks everyone for your advice, i used paper training with Zuki, never again would i do that, Zuki then thought it was ok to pee on all paper even letters that had come through the door
I doubt that would happen if you were to use a puppy pad, instead of newspaper, as the two things are entirely different. Additionally I would advocate only using a puppy pad overnight

Good luck with the toilet training, and I dont think you need to worry too much about the odd accident.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2