Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2011, 08:33 PM

Ben was at the vets today

they are really pleased with his progress. his weight is spot on. no worries at all, then they decide they want a water sample from ben. hmmm now ben wont go in the garden, so im going to have to take him out 2morrow, over the park me armed with bright yellow rubber gloves. and an ice cream tub. and hopefully with no-one looking pop the pot in the line of aim (so to speak) and collect the sample. and i just know theres going to be 1 of my neighbours around lol.
oh well as long as he dont head for the nettly area ill be ok lol or under his favorite tree (with prickily bits)
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2011, 08:52 PM
Good luck I use to follow Ollie around with a jug.

Then I got this wonderful gadget form the vet a little scoop that the sample bottle attaches too and it goes straight into the scoop and into the bottle.

Nice to hear Ben is doing so well.
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-05-2011, 08:43 AM
Try catching a poop sample before it hits the ground so it's not contaminated. I had to do that with Jack once but each time he crouched down, and I tried to catch it, he jumped up and won't do anything. Took ages for him to go and I could get it.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2011, 09:41 AM
not a poo sample that would be easier i think. no its a tiddle sample. so everytime he cocks his leg ill be ready to pop the container under him. thats why the rubber glovers
lol