View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2011, 08:10 PM
How terrifying for you. I hope Muppet will be ok hon.....

x0x
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2011, 08:20 PM
God how awful! Poor Muppet and poor you. I hope you're both ok. Very frightening for you and I'm not surprised you're in shock. I would be too.
What a stupid owner not to have his dog on a lead. Hope Muppet's injuries heal soon. xx
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Poor old Muppet. I hope he feels better soon. So upsetting and frightening for you both

This is why I always carry a pet corrector spray and an alarm that emits a horrid smell, a piercing noise and would mark the dog for a week (yes it's legal!).

I learnt the hard way after Cherry getting attacked by a Rottweiller.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2011, 08:42 PM
What a terrible thing to happen, and I can imagine that this will stay in your mind for some time to come. I do hope that you manage to control the images, and banish them from your head.

You have my heartfelt sympathy and I hope that Muppet comes through this with no lasting effects.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2011, 09:48 PM
oh hun,hugs to you both xx
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2011, 10:02 PM
OMG poor you xx Hope Muppet recovers quickly and it has no lasting effect on him

I'd definatley make sure the police take it seriously though. My parents have an Akita (kai) and my dad was out walkies one night and a staffy x type dog just attacked Kai, luckily Kai's a bit of a wimp and didn't retaliate nor because of his thick coat was he hurt, this happened a couple of times over the next few weeks, my dad couldn't avoid the house as it was directly across the road. I advised my parents not to go knocking on their door as e was a dole wallowing, beer swilling idiot of a bully boy but to inform the police who took the matter quite seriously and sent an officer round to have a word with the owner, unfortunatley it didn't work and the dog attacked Kai again but this time Kai'd had enough and retaliated and made quite a mess of the other dog. Kai was always on lead and on a halti but my dad just dropped the lead and moved out of the way, there was no way he was getting into that fight. My dad called the police and reported it again, the next day the police phoned and said that this guy had reported my dad for having a dangerous dog!!! and wanted his vets bill paid

As my parents had reported all incidents the police gave him the warning and told him if it happened again to any dog they would remove it. Which they did after a report from another dog walker. I don't like to think of any dog being PTS but sometimes it's better than allowing them to continue in this vein
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2011, 10:03 PM
I hope Muppet makes a full recovery and there are no lasting effects from this horrific ordeal, to either of you. Hugs from us and good luck getting your vets fees paid xxxxx
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2011, 10:58 AM
I'm so sorry to read this and hope that Muppet recovers with no ill effects.

Awful thing to happen and it's hard to say anything useful, just take care of yourself and Muppet.

Wys
x
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Poor Muppet i hope he makes a quick recovery xx
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2011, 01:25 PM
Oh my! How totally terrifying for you and poor Muppet. Sending lots of healing hugs and I hope you get your bills paid by the idiot owner
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >