Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by scotbun1
Amanda , Jules was home checked last week. The dog that I have found for her needs to go to a city because he is a sheep worrier and is used to being left in the home for about 5 hours. Jules and her partner live in Edinburgh and the dog will be on his own for 3 - 4 hours. Hopefully it will work out for them
Tracie
Well Done Tracie I'm sure it will
Bears Mummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Hope it goes well xxx
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Yeah sorry, I forgot to mention I'd passed the suitable mum test :O) Didn't mean to make it sound like the Staffie Rescue hand poochies out willy nilly :O) They are very thorough and just great!
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Well the dog we had for Minky and her partner, the owner didn't want to part with him but they are going to give Danny (black/tan) a home as from tomorrow evening. So lets all keep our fingers and toes crossed that it works out for them. They are a lovely coup[le and I feel that Danny will be well loved there.
Tracie
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by scotbun1
Well the dog we had for Minky and her partner, the owner didn't want to part with him but they are going to give Danny (black/tan) a home as from tomorrow evening. So lets all keep our fingers and toes crossed that it works out for them. They are a lovely coup[le and I feel that Danny will be well loved there.
Tracie
Great News

Minky, please post photo's and lots of them when Danny is settled. I'm over the moon for you both
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 08:45 AM
Thanks! Tracie has been great! makes damn good coffee too ;o)
Danny is just like a little Taz - totally daft as a brush and will be loved to bits by us both. Fingers crossed he's happy with us and we can't wait to pick him up tonight! I've got a couple of days holiday as of tonight so I will be spending some quality pooch bonding time with my boy :O) Graham (OH) won't get a look in hahahah. Well, it's just feeling so good to know another wee scone is coming into our hearts and he'll make our house a home again :O) I'll keep you all posted of our new love affair :O)
Bears Mummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-11-2005, 09:03 AM
Big YAY for Danny!!! :smt026
Good luck to you all - can't wait to see his pics xxx
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Brilliant news well done
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2005, 09:38 AM
Thanks! Not going to get much work done today, too excited hahahah People in my office will be say "my god, Julie's actually smiling today" hahah even though I had root canal treatment yesterday afternoon - the prospect of Danny coming has given me a big boost :O)
Bears Mummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by minky
Thanks! Not going to get much work done today, too excited hahahah People in my office will be say "my god, Julie's actually smiling today" hahah even though I had root canal treatment yesterday afternoon - the prospect of Danny coming has given me a big boost :O)
Great feeling, isn't it? I was the same when Bramble was coming here, could think of nothing else. Made me very happy, and best of all, over a year later he still makes me every bit as happy :smt041
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >