View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Glad the vet went well Moyra shame it cost so much.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Griff , so sorry to hear your news, what a start to your New Year!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2016, 05:15 PM
Lynn, she is worth every penny of it and it will see her ok for a while.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2016, 05:21 PM
Eileen - Hobbitses Homecoming Day - wonderful! So glad that all has gone so well for the little ones and Sarah and now you'll have them safe and warm at home with you. God bless all.
Just come in from tending the huge bonfire, it's been a smashing day for it here, we had at least 3 hours of sunshine - I was lathered in sweat by the time I'd done with both the heat of the fire and unexpected sunshine. Place looks a lot tidier now but all my togs had to be put directly into a washing machine, due to a heavy coating of mud and soot! lol ! The dogs love it, the lurchers in particular try and "help" me by grabbing hold of the timber and pulling for all they're worth. Sadly not always in the same direction as me - but you can't have everything! Scout in the meantime dances round and dives under everything when it starts moving - her excuse being (I suppose) is that she is looking for the dreaded Ratties (her mortal enemies).
The only way of avoiding this performance of hers is if I tie her up to something, but this results in endless high pitched baying and wailing as she thinks she's missing out on rat-murdering!
Sometimes even the simplest tasks can become quite noisy and complicated up here! lol !
Glad Amber's visit to the vets went alright for her - Moyra, did you need anaesthetic for the removal of the cash (I would have).
Back later - I've just been told to get some clothes on!!!! No need to reach for the Sal Volatile, I have a dressing gown on following a good hot bath. It would appear though that we are due some visitors in the not too distant future and the Mem feels my lack of formal attire is inappropriate. Bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Evening LG glad the bonfire went well.
Pleased to read you had some sort of attire on while typing.
Have a nice evening with your visitors.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2016, 05:37 PM
Hahahaha LG meeting guests in his dressing gown Lol...that would never do, my garden isn't big enough to have a bonfire...sadly
Moyra, pleased the vet visit went well... shame about the bill though. Could you just nibble the end off a claw at a time and do one a day so she gets used to it?? mine aren't keen but they have to put up with it...although i tend to cut them at the wrong angle
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-01-2016, 06:06 PM
Lynn - Wouldn't dream of typing in the old birthday suit - might just prove too shocking for our refined membership! lol
Griff - pity we're nearly ninety miles apart or you'd be more than welcome to come share our bonfire, don't like to think of a potential arsonist deprived of their favourite pastime! lol !
Am now fully dressed : moleskins, tattersall check shirt and crushed velvet waistcoat. So won't be shocking any of the Mem's charity cronies. Not as if I'll be greeting them personally, it's her circus and her monkeys. Have to make the effort apparently just in case I should be glimpsed by any of them as I stooge about in the background. Fortunately they aren't here for dinner just coffee and chat - they'll be gone by seven, I am assured!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2016, 06:12 PM
Spared my blushes thank you LG and those of the visitors. At least you are now in attire fit to receive the mems visitors.
griff did you like the Prodigy I'm a firestarter ?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2016, 06:28 PM
Awww LG, that is sooooo kind!!
I did Lynn.....if i recall they were estate agents lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-01-2016, 06:46 PM
Were they I know they were a late 80's early 90's band and our Mark was just getting into music and liked them. I called it druggie music.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >