Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 02:36 PM
Good afternoon

Sorry to hear about Tess Griff ((hugs)) to you and your mum.
Also sorry about your news Lynn hopefully they will stay friendly.

Nice of Steve to help Moyra now you can relax.

Oh dear June not much fun living next to a non stop barking dog.

Pleased to hear things are ok with yu Gordon you have not been blown away

Good afternoon Nippy how you stay safe down your neck of the woods.

Dull and wet here. Managed to get out this morning but just as I made a start to take Teazle out again this afternoon the heavens opened. She is now tucked up next to my sister of the sofa Will take my decs down tomorrow.

Have a good day and stay sae.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 03:16 PM
Sue, hope you have a nice day with your sister
Grey and damp here...again, just measured the dogs up for neoprene coats and ordered a couple of special towels that suck the wwater of the dogs...and hopefully the mud lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 03:51 PM
I have just walked Amber again and fortunately the rain eased up a bit while I did so I just timed it right as it was bucketing down previously.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Afternoon everyone or is it evening. Spent most of the day looking for some decent comfy boots no luck Gorden got some though.
Got the storage shed thingies and Mark sent me a message this morning he stayed on a friends sofa last night and another friend has a spare room he can use for while while he gets himself sorted. Joel weekends him and Joel will stay here and Owen if he likes too. George is also welcome but being nearly 18 he has a life of his own now. So its official Mark has left apparently they had a spat last night/this morning Tracey is upset he has left but isn't distraught. He says he cares for her but doesn't love her any more and he doesn't feel a reconciliation will be on the cards later either.
They have parted friends so seems this has all come from Mark. Gorden and I are disappointed but you can't live with someone and be miserable and make them miserable too.
We will remain friends with Tracey and the children and that is how Mark would like it.
Joel and Owen and Mark are coming next weekend one of us will drive over Saturday to pick them up and some of the contents of the garage and I am sure there will be another couple of trips. Mark asked owen if he would like to come after explaining to the boys he was leaving he has been a figure in their lives for 10 years.
We are pleased Owen is coming with Joel and he will always be welcome and we will always consider him and George our grandsons too.
They will have to leave early next Monday morning as Gorden will pull off at Harlow to get the boys to school and drop Mark off.
6.30 am leaving time.

June poor dog sounds very unhappy.
griff I think the forget me not seeds sound a lovely idea.
Wind got up here too and I dare say we will get some more rain before bed time.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Awwww Lynn, i am so peased you and Gorden think of the other 2 lads as your own grandsons...too often people split and the kids suffer, lovely that that won't happen in your house.
I have some karrimor boots, they are quite comfy, i got them at sportsdirect and they were in the sale...only problem with that shop is it is exchange only
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2016, 05:34 PM
I looked at Karrimor griff may go with them i was losing the will to live by 3pm.
We had such trouble with Joel's mum when she chucked Mark out stopping mark and us from seeing the boys she already had a little lad when she met Mark who he brought up as his own we didn't see much of Jordan after that.
But Mark fought to see Joel regularly and us and although Gorden, Michael and I have nothing to do with her now Mark has to although it is as little as possible she is one nasty piece of work.
Tracey on the other hand is a totally different kettle of fish we will always be happy to help her if needed and for her to visit if she wanted and we are pleased they are going to remain friends if not partners now. For as long as Owen wants to remain a part of our life we will be happy plus him and George and Owen are like brothers.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2016, 05:48 PM
I've looked at the Karrimor boots, Griff, in fact you've recommended them before I think, I went to Sports Direct but couldn't see them in the shop, although they were onlin e, but I wanted to see what they felt like on my feet really.
Lynn, you are doing the best thing, it is hard, giving the children a haven, a place without recrimations, will be so nice for them and they will look forward to coming to you.
Raining again, on the local forecast it has been dry all day, obviously they have no idea do they really
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2016, 05:55 PM
Just messaged Tracey to say we were sorry to hear they couldn't work things out but we would like to remain friends boys always welcome and if she ever needed help or support she know where we are.
She replied bit crappy but it wasn't working out. She has told Joel he is always welcome at hers when he needs time out from his mad house he lives in and thanked us for being such great in-laws over the years. She has also said she will keep in touch with the comings and goings. Needless to say I am now blubbing.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2016, 05:55 PM
GRIFF,thinking of you and your family.Got your card,thankyou so much,Sarah and Shane send (( hugs))
Anyone like a Hobbits pic??
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Oh Lynn, you have acted properly and Tracey is also acting properly, everybody's upset, bound to be, but if you can all be good to each other despite everything, then the children will at least come through relatively unscathed
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »