register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 05:12 PM
That is kids for ya Lynn, it gets worse when they get older I think Very sorry they couldn't work it through though, I was hoping they would be able to come to an agreement with there being children involved.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Coming back into the village saw lots of people out with dogs on the road, but think we were ahead of it all.
You were lucky, we decided to go to Knettishall Heath and the whole world and it's dogs were out Decided to abandon that particular place and go along the river, extremely muddy but didn't meet anyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 05:32 PM
well Lynn, if it isn't going to work, in my opinion better they separate than the kids pick up on whats going on...and they do, i know my cousins did. I hope both parties will find happiness and lovely that you will have Joel for weekends and holidays...who knows, a few months down the line and they may decide they can't live without each other!
TW, hope the new year finds a new home for the little dog..for his sake and yours!!
bloomin fireworks are going off again, i am so glad i don't have diez...she would be a gibbering wreck
Lynn, it is Tessie that is troubling her, she knew it would be coming but she thought she would get to see her again...she has a ticket booked to blackpool..non refundable on 30 january, Tess is in a coma, back at the care home and it will most likely be the next day or 2. Her cousin has said mum is more than welcome to go up but tess won't have a clue...mum has decided not to go, she wants to remember her the way she was the last time she saw her...just difficult i guess, you don't want her to suffer but you don't want them to go either
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 05:39 PM
I wonder if there is going to be any news from Eileen re Sarah and the girls coming home?

June are there neighbours the other side of the chap with the barking dog, maybe they could get the dog warden involved being as you find yourself in an awkward position.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 06:13 PM
I can't really say anything to anyone because I am in a difficult position, I like Jeff (next door) lovely bloke, but the house is like a squat, and it is getting worse, not better, I am sure one of his daughters is living there, and his other daughter has 2 children and they both seem to be in and out, I'm worried about the safety of the young children, personally wouldn't let me dogs stay there. But have to hope that someone else does something because I can't be the person otherwise I know it will rebound on me as his family have been in the village for generations. Dog is still barking by the way
I am sure Zenith just swallowed a banana whole handed them out after tea and she reappeared nano seconds later either someone was pretty quick and stole it (and they were too engrossed in their own bananas to do that) or she swallowed it in one piece
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 06:30 PM
Aww your poor mum Griff, I can understand your mum wanting to remember Tessie as she was, tbh would probably upset your mum even more.
That poor dog TW, hope it finds a new home soon,
Lynn sorry things haven't worked out but it's great that you are offering to have Joel for the weekends and holidays.
I took Rosie out this morning when Lauryn was going to work, it was really cold and icy in some parts but hardly anyone was out. We took the tree and decs down and cleaned all the living room, always gets me how much dust gathers then a bit later Rosie was looking out of my bedroom window and it was doggy central on the field, one of our neighbours who have a collie called Logan was on there and another dog was barking and jumping at him, well Rosie went mad, it was quite comical
We were going out for tea once lauryn came home but it is awful out there now, raining hard and we can't be bothered getting cold and wet.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Could Zenith have buried it? Either that or she didn't even taste it lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 06:40 PM
No the yard is paved, she has got to have swallowed it, like having one of those cormorants
Its cold and miserable here as well Mandy, stay in where its warm
I agree she's best remembering Tess how she last saw her, if she's in a coma it could be a few more days, but doubt she'll make it through to the 30th. Very sad
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Lol, i hope the banana doesn't come out the same size as it went in Lol. Had to unplug my security light, the little s*ds next door keep moving the blinds and climbing on the window sill to stare at my dogs in my garden...kota jumps about 5 ft in the air and goes beserk...sussed that it is everytime the security light goes off so have unlugged it...just got over the kid that lives there terrorising them and now this pair of weekend idiots start....shame they don't pay as much attention to their own dogs
Lol...Mandy, dogs are hilarious when they spot something...deags had a thing for sheep, cows and horses...oh and she won't watch a horror film she cries and growls all the way through
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-01-2016, 07:24 PM
Dog still barking
Oh Griff, don't you just want them to fall out of the window or something, why are other people's kids so annoying
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >