View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 10:12 PM
Good luck Eileen and you June. Thinking of you both for different reasons. Night all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Harvey, she attacked me and wrote as much in the letter, the police just decided not to prosecute her..despite me having 3 independent witness' and they never even sent it to the CPS! i too love stock fencing, sturdy and easy to use...fantastic stuff
If you mean a physical attack well that's definately a Police matter and I can't even begin to understand why it didn't go to the CPS it's always been my understanding that it is the CPS and not the Police who make the decision on whether to bring a prosecution.

I keep meaning to take a photo of the screening that you told me about. I bought a short piece and that keept me from seeing neanderthal man next door . I only did a tempory fix so part of it blew down in the recent strong wind but will be fixed shortly and I need to get some more.

As you said 'stock fencing' sturdy and easy to use and much better than that chain link stuff.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-12-2015, 10:42 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
turns out she had one Baileys Lynnthat's ok then,bless her
You are becomming her Mum Like a naughty teenager comming home "What have you been drinking girl?" I think she appreciates your concern 'tho.

Yes, nappies, you're going to be busy Eileen dearest
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Love Noel's mum tooActually wouldn't mind being Noel's mum...he's gorgeous
Great to hear Gill is doing well LYNN,really brave girl,long may it continue xx
Respectable Nana,I will be TWwell.....most of the time...the dancing on tables will be hard to give upNo knitting thoughheaven help the poor babes if they relied on a cardi from meMy mum is the knitter in our family
Thanks BRENDA,appreciate itGrandpa Conor has taken himself to bed.I'm just having a quick tidy up and a cuppa.Can hear the bag packing is in full swing in Sarah's room.Shall leave her to it,that way she'll know where everything isEnjoyed her meal out with friend...OMG it's insane weathergives it to ease by morning though
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Awwww,thanks HARVEYShall expect a lorry load of pampers delivered to my door then?You are ever so kind
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Well lacey...i never did get the knitting done did I?? Will have to see who i can commandeer into knitting lol
Losos, never had any faith in the police....family generally wrong side of the law but the one time i decided to trust them and that's what i got...if i could figure out how to do a private thread thing i would let those i "know" on here exactly what i have been through...really not fair! Pleased the screening worked out...sort of lol, mine blew down once but easily rectified with some cable ties!
TW, i really hope things will be o.k up your way
Very very windy here, no rain yet..know doubt early hours it will arrive
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2015, 10:59 PM
Looking at the weather and it seems like it is headed more to Cumbria, although we will get the tail end of it, the winds and rain seem to be hitting Scotland already. Looks like it will have passed over by early afternoon if they are to be believed.
who knows
Gosh Harvey is sooo very kind isn't he
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 11:02 PM
Registered members thread GRIFF,think you can pick and choose who you would like to share with on there.Could be wrong though
Yes TW,think it's very generous but then again HARVEY SAINSBURY is worth a clean fortuneFew thousand nappies is a drop in the ocean to him
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-12-2015, 11:04 PM
Well must go now, my turn to wash up in the kitchen have put it off all evening but OH will not be happy if I leave it
Good night all, sweet dreams.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Night night Harvey, be a good lad and do the washing up....i dodge that bullet regularly lol
Will have to try and figure out the direct thing then lacey...or i will have to message you all individually if you want to know lol
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >