Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 07:57 AM

Our walk - attack

Well as FS is off school now I was out nice and early. Took the gang over the park and they had a good few ball games, then went down to LeaVillage to the bank, Bruce and Skye were on leads, when suddenly Bruce was attacked it was a completely unprovoked, vicious attack, and it completely took us by surprise.

Poor Bruce, was in shock, I doubt he will ever get over it .
The attacker jumped out at him and landed on his head, giving him a furious stabbing in the head, before making his get away.

Bruce panicked and dragged me over literally on the floor, Skye ran in to chase off the attacker.

And I sat on the floor and laughed and laughed and laughed till I nearly wet myself.

The attacker.................a male Pigeon on heat.........I have never laughed so much in all my life, Poor Bruce's face it was a picture .

I wish I had a camera, that would of been something for you've been framed

Street cred ......gone
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 07:59 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Well as FS is off school now I was out nice and early. Took the gang over the park and they had a good few ball games, then went down to LeaVillage to the bank, Bruce and Skye were on leads, when suddenly Bruce was attacked it was a completely unprovoked, vicious attack, and it completely took us by surprise.

Poor Bruce, was in shock, I doubt he will ever get over it .
The attacker jumped out at him and landed on his head, giving him a furious stabbing in the head, before making his get away.

Bruce panicked and dragged me over literally on the floor, Skye ran in to chase off the attacker.

And I sat on the floor and laughed and laughed and laughed till I nearly wet myself.

The attacker.................a male Pigeon on heat.........I have never laughed so much in all my life, Poor Bruce's face it was a picture .

I wish I had a camera, that would of been something for you've been framed

Street cred ......gone
awww poor Brucie! Kinda like when Lottie was mauled by a cat. She was so shaken but I couldn't help seeing the funny side!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 08:29 AM
as you say, that's Bruce's street cred out the window.

Hope he's not too traumatised.

Tell him if he needs a bodyguard to protect him from any nasty feathered attackers, stumpy's his girl - she wouldn't let them get anywhere near him
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 08:54 AM
(dum dum de dum dum, dum dum, de dum dum... (ride of the Valkyries music)
INCOMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he needs one of these
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
as you say, that's Bruce's street cred out the window.

Hope he's not too traumatised.

Tell him if he needs a bodyguard to protect him from any nasty feathered attackers, stumpy's his girl - she wouldn't let them get anywhere near him

Should of seen Skye, she ran at it, and then looked at Bruce as if to say WHIMP
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
(dum dum de dum dum, dum dum, de dum dum... (ride of the Valkyries music)
INCOMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he needs one of these
So funny xxxxxxxxxxx
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 09:12 AM
Brilliant, I was worried for a minute there...hope the pecker didn't manage to break his skin lolllll x
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 09:14 AM
lol, you got me worried there too. thought it was serious but the ending made me laugh
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Poor Bruce not sure if he will recover from this trauma......I might suggest a counsellor and maybe you could get him on some anti anxiety medication. In future he may respond badly to any bird sightings.
His street cred has gone totally, not sure if that will ever return, only time will tell
Good luck

Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 03:34 PM
pmsl., poor bruce,... norty birdies !! LOL
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Brilliant, I was worried for a minute there...hope the pecker didn't manage to break his skin lolllll x
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
lol, you got me worried there too. thought it was serious but the ending made me laugh
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
Poor Bruce not sure if he will recover from this trauma......I might suggest a counsellor and maybe you could get him on some anti anxiety medication. In future he may respond badly to any bird sightings.
His street cred has gone totally, not sure if that will ever return, only time will tell
Good luck

Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
pmsl., poor bruce,... norty birdies !! LOL
Well he's comiing in now when the wood pigeons land in the garden, although he still loves the chickens....mind you they probally don't seem like a bird to him as he;s used to them.

Bless him
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >