Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2008, 09:10 AM

Unexpected visitor

So there the OH was outside having a sly puff (bad OH), when he shouted me outside, there was this long haired grey cat, remarkably like our cat that we had to give off due to allergies (our childminder at the time was allergic and just his hair on Davie's clothes was apparently setting her off, or so she told us - long story). Anyway, this mog was sooo friendly and sweet and we actually wondered if it was our Sully.

But as Sully stayed in the housing estate at the top of the hill from ours which we thought was too far, we thought nah, couldn't be. I swear this fella was smiling though.

Anyway, we bumped into his owner yesterday and as a joke we asked her if she lost Sully recently, she said yes she did cause he went off for a couple of days. So it would appear Sully came to see us

I wanted to cry cause we all loved Sully and I hated having to give him up. It broke my heart and now if Fiona was to say she would have to give him off, I would take him like a SHOT!