Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 01:14 PM

What do you all wear when it's sunny?

Just wondering what everyone wears (cos I'm a nosy old goat ) I still like wearing jeans and tshirt or a blouse or something - I just can't be bothered with skirts and dresses, feel much comfier in my jeans.
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 01:20 PM
jeans jeans jeans and erm... jeans!

I also still wear a long sleeved top most of the time - occasionally i branch out into a t0shirt but not often!
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Mainly cropped jeans/trousers and a t-shirt. Wear a long gypsy skirt sometimes, but not a skirt person at all.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by KickstartKelpies
jeans jeans jeans and erm... jeans!

I also still wear a long sleeved top most of the time - occasionally i branch out into a t0shirt but not often!

Ooh Kick - you sound like me I am not a sun worshipper anymore and can't be doing with being outside when it's hot - it makes me tired and irritable. When I go down to school they will all be there in their skirts and suntops and there's me in my jeans and ankle boots When you are walking over rough fields with the dog though - skirts and strappy shoes just don't hold up do they
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 01:30 PM
to true fox - a good sturdy pair of trainers and a lightweight waterproof are much better besides even in summer early morning at shows can be cold!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Foxy I had you down as a bikini girl myself...lol
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 01:36 PM
Well today i am wearing jeans and a vest with a shirt over the top, my jeans roll up if i want them too- ooerr!

I nearly put my cropped trousers on this morning but felt a little OTT! Its still only may!

Generally comfy in jeans and a teeshirt- dont get on well with skirts and vests!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
Foxy I had you down as a bikini girl myself...lol

Omg Mys - I was never one of them in my younger days - never mind now - the neighbours would have died laughing I did used to wear skirts and feminine things when I was young - but I just can't be bothered now and can never find the sort of things I like in the shops anyhow - they are all far too young for me I find so I stick to my jeans
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 01:38 PM
sorry, double post
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2006, 01:39 PM
I generally live in jeans, but have a few pairs of 'surfer' style cropped trousers for when it's warm.
I live in vests - even in winter, so that doesn't change in summer, oh, and of course trainers.
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »