View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Afternoon Joedee sorry missed you there. I hope Meggee is out of the op now and recovering to come home.
Pat typical Bella she much prefers the big pool.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon Joedee sorry missed you there. I hope Meggee is out of the op now and recovering to come home.
Pat typical Bella she much prefers the big pool.
Oh yeah! Tried to DRAG ME over to that as we went out for our walk. Got to keep her well away from it while people are visiting their holiday homes. Not that we've met anyone who doesn't like Bella yet. But only right to keep her out of the pool area.

I'll dump her in this paddler soon if she keeps ignoring me! To be fair I made her walk further and it was in the middle of the day. Decided she needs to lose weight again! She came back so knackered she had a drink of water and didn't ask for her chicken! Is still comatose inside now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Rain stopped as I got home been really horrendous on the motorway and I trundled along at 50mph because the amount of spray was stupid, could hardly see.
Came back with 3 bin liners of bones, some of them are lamb frames as well, also big dinosaur bones cut up for me and a bag of chicken carcasses and pieces, so worth going out in all of the rain for really.
Got another card to say there is a parcel for me at the sorting office, have rememberd I ordered bags for the hoover, so thats what that'll be.
Will go tomorrow afternoon when its open all day. It'll be like Christmas
Wonder if there'll still be a heat wave tomorrow.
Right need to put the washer on and get these bones bagged and frozen, they won't do themselves, girls can have the lamb frames for tea, so thats them sorted
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 02:18 PM
It's been lovely here this afternoon - after me getting all dolled up in waterproof gear just in case
Good result with the bone run then JUNE. Taff's got a big marrow bone here on the floor but is not interested in it He tends to leave it till it starts smelling gross & then decides it's the best thing ever.
Love the little pool PAT. Don't know how long it would last though. Ages I suppose if Bella won't go in it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2014, 02:29 PM
I bought mine a really expensive rigid paddling pool, they wouldn't go near it. These are the ones that leap into the river at any opportunity, but no way would they go in.
Eventually used it to bath them in, but they got to big to put in there under duress, so it went to the tip after a few years of lingering around and me trying to get them to go in it.
Everything bagged and put away. Waiting for the chicken carcasses to defrost enough for me to separate them and bag them in 4's
Brightening up here now.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Have you heard when Megee can come home yet Joedee?
I'm trying to find a paddling pool for Pepsi. I really wanted a rigid one, I'm sure her nails would go through a blow up one.
No rain for us today, but there is till time I suppose
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Afternoon everyone
Well I had an eventful walk, was nice and sunny so took Rosie down green way, all of a sudden she jumped in the long grass, and came out with a furry creature, too big too be a mouse not big enough for a rat!!! Flung it about and when I finally managed to get her to leave it, it limped off with a damaged leg, and a very angry squeak I was not impressed lol

Right see you all later, I'm off to work
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2014, 02:39 PM
I got mine from Lidl Nippy, the other way is to get one of the kids sandpit trays, a couple of my friends use those.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 02:56 PM
Morning all... quick check in as I am at work!

Hope all poorlies 2 and 4 legged are ok, and hope any recovering Op patients start to feel well soon!

Right, off to hang out my washing and do my chickens before getting back to the grindstone!! Tilly is behind me reminding me it is breakfast time

Laters Taters x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Afternoon Mandy wonder what Rosie got hold of.
Afternoon Debbie enjoy your day even though you are working.
Page 4 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »