Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2014, 06:27 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Morning everyone. Bit grim looking out but not raining and the patio looks like it might be drying up. Fingers crossed no rain today.
Dillon would of let me lay in longer I reckon he was in no hurry to get up and is now on the sofa with me settled back down again.
Feeling delicate this morning didn't feel well at around bed time last night so an easy day today and thankfully I have that luxury.
I am going to ring Helena at some point today so will update later.

I hope everyone is well today and doglets too.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 06:34 AM
Morning Lynn and all who follow,

Busy morning here as I've offered to collect a neighbour's daughter from an MOT centre and take her on to work. Also need to drop lots of documentation off with the estate agents for my son and of course walk my gorgeous dogs

Lynn sorry you are feeling grotty and hope that a quiet day will see you well again.

See you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2014, 06:50 AM
Morning Jenny what a busy day you have looking after others.
Those days for me are a distant memory.

Feeling better now I'm up I will just do everything slower than usual.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 06:51 AM
Good morning Lynn and Jenny.

Lynn sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather, hope you feel better as the day progresses.

Jenny still enjoying the lovely freshness of your two boys. Lovely isn't it.

Helena hope your hand is easier today, take care.

Have a lovely day all, that is bally cold out there at the moment and now I have to take Amber out in it. Catch up with you all later. God bless.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 06:54 AM
Morning Lynn, Jenny and all,

I found out why I was not feeling good yesterday or this morning, my blood pressure is rather high and is still up this morning.
I have to work till 2pm and then I can go and relax in the hairdressers chair for an hour while David cuts my hair.
No work tomorrow so if its still high I will then pop along and see the doctor.

Lynn sorry you are not feeling too good either. hope you feel better as the day goes on.

Jenny I hope your busy day runs smoothly.

Hope everyone else is ok. I had better get a move on as I have to be at work in 25 mins.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2014, 06:54 AM
Morning Moyra wrap up warm for your walk.

Thank you I am feeling better now I am up.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-05-2014, 06:57 AM
Morning Bev I am just listening to something interesting apparently we wake up to early before 9am we are at more risk of a heart attack due to higher blood pressure and our blood being stickier. So its official we must not get up before 9am. We wish.
Hope you feel better and take care enjoy the relax in the hairdressers chair.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 07:06 AM
morning, survived the football, AND won a bottle of wine, result!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2014, 07:43 AM
A beautiful sunny day.....so far!
Hope you feel better soon Lynn
Morning Jenny and Moyra, Bev I hope that blood pressure settles
Lynn I had heard that about blood pressure before. Apparently the majority of heart attacks happen in the early morning. Both Brians happened early afternoon hey-ho!
Morning Emma
I am still on my cloud except that I have got such a sore back. It was bad before the wedding if you remember, but it cleared up, now it is twice as bad
So I'm doing nothing today
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-05-2014, 07:46 AM

Another disturbed night up every hour - alternating between Da Booga needing out and me needing the loo, and then having to raid my meds drawer for emergency pain pills, but luckily managed another three hours after the alarm went off for her pills [and another loo visit for both of us].

Lynn - sorry to hear that you are feeling a bit delicate and hope you feel better today. Please give Helena my best wishes when you speak to her.

Bev - high BP does make you feel unwell and dizzy and I hope your doctor can sort it. I got an earful from mine yesterday about mine [plus some not-so-good blood test results] but last time she doubled my meds I got bad side effects so went back to the original dose. No good taking meds if they cause more trouble than they help, is there.

Jenny - I was very pleased to see that your son's offer for the flat was accepted!

Better get myself in gear as the laundry basket is threatening to overflow, and I also have to go on a toy hunt as I appear to have mislaid some that I hid from Da Booga...

to all who follow [or have posted while I was typing this] and

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »