View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2014, 01:33 PM

Tawney

A sad day for me today in so many ways, but one of the biggest saddest things is today I commerate 8 years since my Tawneywolf passed away and crossed the Bridge.
Run Free my darling girl

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2014, 01:36 PM
(((Hugs))) June. I know how hard it is for Anniversaries not sure if it gets easier.
She certainly was a beautiful girl.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Gorgeous girl...thinking of you TW..(( hugs))
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-01-2014, 01:55 PM
Tawney - I hope you are playing with my Little One Lexi and all who have gone before - run run free all of you and know that you will forever be in out hearts.

And if anyone objects to this then I am sorry.

G-d full of love, dwelling in the spirit of all life, may the spirit of Tawney have been accepted into Your love. By the merit of Tawney's love, may her spirit live on in the love of all life.

Our G-d and G-d of our ancestors, Creator of the universe which You fillled with the wonders of life, You have brought forth diverse living creatures and endowed us with the ability to love them, care for them, and be comforted by them.

We thank you for the life of our pets, a constant and loyal companions who shared our home and our love.

At the same time we grieve the loss of our beloved pet, we give You thanks for the miracle of life and the wonder of the love and companionship we shared.

O L-rd our G-d, we come before You this day in sadness to mourn the loss of out beloved pet who brought us so much joy in life. We are grateful to You, G-d, for creating our pets and for entrusting them to our care, and for sustaining them in our love for a measure of time.

We understand that all that lives must die. We knew that this day would come. And yet, O G-d, we would have wanted one more day of play, one more evening of love with beloved pet.

O G-d, as we took care of out pets in life, we ask that You watch over them in death.

May we care for all Your creatures, for every living thing, as we protected the blessed life of out pets. May their memory bless our lives with love and caring forever.

Amen.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Thank you everyone. She was my first Utonagan, only they weren't called that then, Eddy (who started the whole thing off) called them huskyhybrids, they've had a few name changes and also changes to themselves, but the basic type that was Eddy's vision is still there, you can see the same 'look' in my girls nearly 20 years down the line from when I first found these dogs.
Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2014, 02:45 PM
You sure can, and such a beautiful unique look it is too.

They steal your heart in a way I never thought possible.

Sending hugs to you June xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Beautiful girl. Hugs June. xxx
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Darling - I meant to send you a card, but hopeless as ever, I forgot!

Such a sad day but a happy day too as you remember the good times - she was a dear, sweet, lovely girl and I shall mourn for ever the lost chance of her having hal's pups - they would have been MAGNIFICO!

Rip sweet girl
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2014, 03:28 PM
She was beautiful. We never forget them.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Thank you, I will never forget her, she was one of 'those' dogs that stand out above all the others I have loved and lost, Tawney was unique
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >