Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bordercollie6
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-01-2014, 02:26 PM

Epilepsy Database

http://pbhfbcfittingdb.yolasite.com/

Also for those that have Isds registered Dogs.

I recently contacted the ISDS regarding the widespread prevalence of epilepsy in border collies and asked if this could be discussed at the next Directors' meeting with a view to recording affected dogs. I have now heard from Judith Sheen (Chief Exec) who has confirmed that she has added this as an item for discussion at the next meeting of the Stud Book Committee which is at the end of this month. If any of you who are concerned about this wish to make a submission to the ISDS, this would be a good time to do so

It would be helpfull if people would send Isds an e.mail.
Thank you.
bordercollie6
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by bordercollie6 View Post
http://pbhfbcfittingdb.yolasite.com/

Also for those that have Isds registered Dogs.

I recently contacted the ISDS regarding the widespread prevalence of epilepsy in border collies and asked if this could be discussed at the next Directors' meeting with a view to recording affected dogs. I have now heard from Judith Sheen (Chief Exec) who has confirmed that she has added this as an item for discussion at the next meeting of the Stud Book Committee which is at the end of this month. If any of you who are concerned about this wish to make a submission to the ISDS, this would be a good time to do so

It would be helpfull if people would send Isds an e.mail.
Thank you.
Epilepsy Database.. Updates.. Also this link is available to view..http://epilepsybc.weebly.com/
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-01-2014, 06:49 PM
Would you like me to post that on the Epilepsy List? It is US based but there are a number of UK members - I am not sure if there are any Border Collies amongst the various breeds though.
bordercollie6
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Would you like me to post that on the Epilepsy List? It is US based but there are a number of UK members - I am not sure if there are any Border Collies amongst the various breeds though.
Yes. I don't think it really matters as Epilepsy is Rife in all breeds. The more info that is shared the better. The second link i gave has different countries. US being amonst them.

Thanks.