Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2010, 06:57 PM

The unexpected visitors...

a wee while ago, we had two unexpected visitors come visit they came in the form of two black labs!

i was soooo happy to meet them, and have a good play... but i wasnt so happy after they left...

'i'm sure there were some of these left...'

'maybe if i really reach down to the bottom...'

'mum... where have my biccy's gone?'

so, not only did my mum take them for a walk without taking me (something about them being lost, and she had to find their owners ), but they also ate all my biccy's!

oh well, at least i got lots of cuddles after for being a good boy!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Aww Bless Lovely pictures Thanks for sharing x
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2010, 11:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless Lovely pictures Thanks for sharing x
thanks
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2010, 02:23 AM
aww poor jake looking for his biscuits, well done for being such a good boy jakexx

did you find the owners?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2010, 06:21 AM
Jake's such a good lad - letting complete strangers into his home and then even sharing his biscuits - the boy's a saint!

lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
aww poor jake looking for his biscuits, well done for being such a good boy jakexx

did you find the owners?

yeah, me and my neighbour walked them around the area to see if anyone was looking for them but we didnt find anyone. so we walked up to the police station, and the owners called so we waited with them until the owers arrived (the police station didnt have kennels, so they were arranging a van to take them to another station when the owners called, so the police asked if we could stay with them coz they didnt have a kennel to put them in, and wouldve had to be put in a cell).

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Jake's such a good lad - letting complete strangers into his home and then even sharing his biscuits - the boy's a saint!

thanks he really was great, and just wanted to play! dont think he was too impressed with the biscuits but he doesnt get many coz of his allergies anyway. he even shared his balls with Gem (she is the one in the pic, and Meg is the big black thing behind her ) who was running round trying to pick up as many as she could!