Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2021, 07:47 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 22nd January, 2021

Good morning everyone, Hope you and your four legged friends are all ok. Have a good day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2021, 08:55 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Chris I have a man here who I can't give away free to anyone

Very frosty here this morning and some icy roads too. Have managed a walk with no slipping so that was good. Now making a lasagne for lunch at the request of Barry although last time I made it he said he did't like it and had to cook him something different You just can't win!

Hope all are well stay safe
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2021, 09:48 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue and those to follow. I to have been for a walk and this dog passed me going further ansd further away from me in a straight line sniffing the pebbles on the beach. No one around and so of course I thought lost dog. I continued walking and then turned around and walked back the way I had come only to hear someone by the play park calling a name. I said to the chap are you calling your dog. He said yes, he had two children with him. I said he has gone along the beach, he said thanks and called again, no sign of dog, I said he has gone a long way along now, so he said right kids we better go, I carried on and then looked back and the chap was still in the play park with the kids, no intention of going looking for his dog. No wonder people lose their dogs. Makes me so angry. Oh well have a good day peeps.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-01-2021, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Chris I have a man here who I can't give away free to anyone

Very frosty here this morning and some icy roads too. Have managed a walk with no slipping so that was good. Now making a lasagne for lunch at the request of Barry although last time I made it he said he did't like it and had to cook him something different You just can't win!

Hope all are well stay safe
Got to be better than spaghetti, that takes so long to eat sucking each strand through a straw. 3 strands and the meal goes cold. Even on a fork it keeps slipping off. No wonder the Italians are so slim they don't eat much
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2021, 12:33 PM
Lol Barry.... Google how to eat spaghetti and there's tonnes of videos, you can even get a special fork for it
Had another bad night last night...not helped with Dakota being poorly.
Steve's had his meeting, luckily he has been an A grade driver for 7 years with no previous accidents, if his record hadn't been clean he would have been upstairs, the fella was understanding...realised it was a misjudgement so he has.......12 months where he has to be good......not sure he will manage that lol but for today he is o.k, tomorrow....well, I will have a chat with him about keeping his temper and learning to count to ten
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2021, 01:28 PM
Just sorted my phone contract...had 5gb unlimited calls and texts and it was cost me £13.60, just got 6gb data, unlimited calls, texts and 6 months Disney plus for £10 a month...same company
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2021, 01:44 PM
Good afternoon all.

After an extremely frosty start, we have lovely blue skies and sunshine so not complaining

Done our usual walk today and enjoyed it.

Other than that I still have two males going begging and I'm willing to pay for them to be taken off my hands

Had a cock up with the council tax for Gary's old flat When I changed it from his name to mine I asked for the direct debit to remain in place with the same details. The so and so's cancelled it so an unexpected bill for nearly £800 today. Needless to say I'm fuming, but hey ho, I should check the bank statements more thoroughly I suppose

I'm hoping that by the end of today I've managed to sort out my men and then some peace and quiet. Well, I can but hope
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2021, 02:07 PM
Bloody hell Chris....their calls will be recorded... tell them you want it listened too...mum works for our council and was in the contact centre so knows all government calls are recorded....their error so direct debit should be reinstated. I wonder could we hire a big Field and put the men in there when they annoy us??? Lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2021, 02:23 PM
The money is owed I suppose, but I did get the £70 court charges (yep they wanted to charge me for their error) and he knocked off a hundred quid for 2 months because it's unoccupied. It's not the first time I've had problems with them and no doubt won't be the last. Yep, that big field would be well worth it
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2021, 03:08 PM
Cheeky gits!! Annoys me... people mess up and you get charged extra...not good!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >