View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 04:20 PM
can I ask kel, why does she want him to go over there for two weeks? does she need jobs doing or is it just a break for him?
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Ok update time! LOL!

Just got a txt from him all happy as larry saying it's lovely over there and he wants us to move there!

I DON'T BLOODY THINK SO MATEY!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
It does all sound a bit creepy! but don't worry about Sark, they are not all inbred weirdo's!! I went there to work for the whole summer season 20 odd years ago in one of the few hotels. (I was only 17) at that time & as Elaine says there were only 2 pubs, a few hotels, no cars, no street lights, 1 shop, post office & a hairdressers. There's not a lot to do & you can walk the whole island in a few hours. I survived by getting drunk most nights (as you do at that age!) & going to beach parties with the other staff that lasted all night. We had a ball!!!
So reckon he will get bored? He doesn't drink! lol!

maybe he will by the time he gets back.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-04-2010, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
some toffs are just plain strange, lol
Don't I know that Shona One day I'll tell you about the Marquis of Bristol a man who 'tho I never met him I have a lifelong hatred off
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 04:41 PM
can I ask kel, why does she want him to go over there for two weeks? does she need jobs doing or is it just a break for him?
Nooo I don't think she needs anything doing, besides, he's totally useless anyway, he can't even make a jam sandwich...

It was just a break for him, a sort of retreat...
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Don't I know that Shona One day I'll tell you about the Marquis of Bristol a man who 'tho I never met him I have a lifelong hatred off
LOL I think you should tell us now to calm my nerves. As if it wasn't bad enough he wants us moving over there. Can you imagine, next door to this nutty woman in the middle of nowhere??? He will come home and she'll have bought him a house.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Can I ask, are you upset because you think this woman is up to something............or are you upset coz hes toddled off quite happily for a holiday without you?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Ok update time! LOL!

Just got a txt from him all happy as larry saying it's lovely over there and he wants us to move there!

I DON'T BLOODY THINK SO MATEY!
You mean you haven't got a spare £5 million I'll give it to you (See I'm a much older bloke, who you've never met, offering to give you a load of dosh so it's not only the b/f who can play this game ) except you'd be lucky to get 5 quid out of me let alone £5 million
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 04:59 PM
Can I ask, are you upset because you think this woman is up to something............or are you upset coz hes toddled off quite happily for a holiday without you?
Well I never thought much of him going without me 'til it was mentioned here, tbh as it was all arranged before we were together. I wouldn't say I was upset about it, more, suspicious I suppose as the relationship between them just makes me feel weird and it always has done. I don't think it's entirely 'normal' and even by his own admission, the woman isn't all there, my own mum asked am I sure she isn't grooming him, he'd never met her partner yet was relying on him to pick him up at guernsey, they might have known each other over a period of about 2 years but they ain't particularly close, as I said, a few hours every couple months, coupled with the fact they are staying on this wee island in the middle of nowhere and for 10 days (which she advised apparently), not a weekend or a week but nearly 2. And then all expenses paid, she might have money but does that make it right? I don't know? That's why I posted, incase I was just over-reacting as I do tend to get in a flap but it seems more people than not would feel the same.

It's just freaked me out somewhat.

However I do feel better now I know he must have a mobile signal over there which I was worried about.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
You mean you haven't got a spare £5 million I'll give it to you (See I'm a much older bloke, who you've never met, offering to give you a load of dosh so it's not only the b/f who can play this game ) except you'd be lucky to get 5 quid out of me let alone £5 million
Hahaha exactly, well if that's how much it would cost he'd better get saving then hadn't he if he?

Oh gowan, give us 5mil and i'll get a nice castle with turrets and everything over here.
Page 8 of 15 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »