View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2006, 12:46 PM

The things they do - that make you smile (please add yours!)

I was wondering if we could have a thread about the things your dogs do to make you smile I couldn't see anything already posted so was wondering if I could post this in the Timeless Threads Section.

Tilly is such a funny character.

She loves to meet people and will do everything in her power to get to people and make them like her She gives them the puppy dog eyes and every single person falls for it

The funniest thing that Tilly does tho is this. As she's in season she needs to clean herself and she's very clean bless her. Only thing is she seems to think she's a contortionist She'll actually try to clean herself by twisiting her top half round. She'll go so far then raise both her front her paws of the ground and then the inevitable happens.....she falls over backwards. She reminds me of a Wheeble (you know those toys that wobble but never fall down)
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2006, 10:27 AM
Max chases his tail a lot and when he catches it, he just stops dead and looks at you with his tail in his mouth, all bent in a circle, and the look on his face just says "why is this in my mouth?".

So he lets it go and then starts chasing it again....
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-12-2006, 10:43 AM
Ha ha! Good thread !

Angels thing is when she's playing with a toy or chew and suddenly backs away from it barking and whining, then she'll attack it as if it's alive and coming to get her. You really need to see it but it is hilarious !

Sammie makes me smile with his chews aswell, Angel is a little madam for pinching EVERYTHING he has! So he just keeps it in his mouth all the time, even when he's sleeping . Quite funny seeing his snoozing with a big chew bone hanging out each corner of his mouth ! He also tries to get multiple things in his mouth, just in case
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Roxy makes me laugh when she gets her bone and then paces around the house whining. then she'll spot a cushion and spen dabout 30 minutes careully placing the bone under it and 'digging' the cushion around.

Satisfied with her work she'll walk off, but you look at the cushion and its no where near the bone anymore
Shirleyc
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Fudge is quite funny when he has his mad half hour at about 10pm! He runs around and around the living and bacuse hes so small he skids under the table and around the legs while Pikachu sits on the sofa and watches him with her head going around!!

Hes also funny if hes sleepy and lies on your knee and you talk to him in a 'nice' (baby) voice he starts crying and moaning telling you his sad story!!
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-12-2006, 12:18 PM
Charlie tips his head from side to side then starts to howl when I talk to him in a stupid childish kinda voice...
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2006, 12:38 PM
Willo a loving boy, always beside me, if i have been out and forget to say a big hi not a little acknowledgement he goes behind me and jumps gently reminding me he is there!

Kimi a softy female prefers OH and waits for him to settle in chair at night and gives him googly eyes and then generally gets u; on his knee much to Willos disgust as he is too big aw, good thread
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Kip only carries a toy half way back to you - he then puts it on the ground and pushes it the rest of the way with his nose. Thats fine when he's playing with a ball, but he still tries to do it whatever the toy.....playing frisby takes an awful long time!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Cassie covers her eyes with her paws if you turn the light on in the morning and she's not ready to be up yet!

She also does what we call the 'Markie Dance'. If you give her a Markie, she stalks it, paws, it, chases it, woofs at it, rolls on it, then eats it
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2006, 06:07 PM
all really funny posts
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »