View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Joanne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2006, 08:48 AM
I could have an endless list, I love watching Animal Park from Longleat and wildlife programmes.

But at the minute I really love baby Tapirs - so cute!

Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 10:00 AM
British wildlife is my fav - in particular foxes and badgers but also red deer and otters. I am lucky to have seen all of these in the wild.

There is a FAB webcam on www.denburyfarm.co.uk and if you go on at night you quite often see badgers and foxes
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 10:04 AM
Ooooh, tricky

I especially love British fauna too. Foxes, hedgehogs, moles, ickle miceys, badgers, all of them are great, but I think my faourite would have to be the big sea otters, they're just incredible!

Apart from those, my favourites would have to be killer whales, oh, and octopusses. Sharks are pretty cool too. I'm going to have to stop some time, aren't I....
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2006, 10:10 AM
I cant pick just one animal as my favorite as I love them all ,too difficult to decide
JackRussellsRule!
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli
British wildlife is my fav - in particular foxes and badgers but also red deer and otters. I am lucky to have seen all of these in the wild.

There is a FAB webcam on www.denburyfarm.co.uk and if you go on at night you quite often see badgers and foxes
Thanks for the link Moobli, will defo check that out later!
JackRussellsRule!
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-08-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by Joanne
I could have an endless list, I love watching Animal Park from Longleat and wildlife programmes.

But at the minute I really love baby Tapirs - so cute!

Ahhh, bless, how cute!
JackRussellsRule!
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Yes I would say the fox too - you might have guessed with a username like Foxy I love looking out of my bedroom window at about 1 or 2 am and trying to catch a glimpse of one, I think they are beautiful creatures.

Hows Lily doing haven't seen you on here for ages, you used to be on the BBC board didn't you?
Hi Foxy, Lily is doing great thanks . No, I haven't been on here for a while, no reason in particular though! What was your name on the BBC boards???
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2