Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-08-2006, 01:10 PM

Some ferret pics

You lot remember my aunt who took in two litters of ferret kits last year from another relative who does ferret rescue?
Well all ten are quite grown up now..all have their own charcters etc, and i managed to snap a shot of five of them..t'other lot were all asleep in hammocks and i wasn't clmibing into the mass of courts they have for all ten-its like a furt metropolis!
Some of the poley girls..

And then three of the six naughty boys-these three are in a different shed off the courts as they keep terrorising the others-need to be re-intograted SLOWLY, if it don't work these three will live their days out in their shed (they are only behind bars through choice, thats their toilet block!

There are, in total, two polecat marked jills, one albino sandy jill, one silver jilly, 2 albino sandy hobs, 1 silver hob, 1 polecat marked hob and two white bibbed polecate marked hobs-All neutered.
Both litters (one of four, the other of six) were left in two boxes (on the same night) at a relative (some sorta 4th cousin to me)'s doorstep one night, as they are a home-run ferret sanctury. Why they were dumped i shall never know!
All so sweet..and all ten (in two parties of three and then seven) go in the house to terrorise my aunts gaggle of aging cats n canines!
Hope you liked!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Aww how cute are they im not a ferret lover but they are cute
Het
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2006, 08:18 PM
oh Luke...you bad bad boy...showing me furrets!!!!

So gorgeous!!!I so miss having one
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Aren't they just the prettiest? Lovely pics Luke
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-08-2006, 09:13 PM
They really are super..and all ten have their own charcter!
The big poley boy (not pictured) gives kisses and loves rabserries being blown on his belly, and likes nowt better than to hide in handbags and go travelling!
The two poley girls (pictured) are both very soppy and all for each other....reknowned for their love of hiding in socks!
The silver girl (not pictured) is VERY small but VERy fast and often ends up in naughty places!
The silver boy (pictured) is also quite small and very feisty with a fetish for loo roll!
The two sandy boys (not pictured) are both VERy people orientated and wait in the court when they hear you coming and climb up you to give kisses
The two bibbed poley boys (pictured) are very naughty and they cause the fights amongst the group, they are very loveable-but right outcasts!
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Aww they are all adorable