View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2011, 07:59 AM
Lynn I am just ecstatic for you. Not long ago you thought your lovely Ollie would never be home again, but he is and he is walking and happy.
I know he is still on a high dose of steroids and like you say his life may be drastically shortened by them, but what a lovely bonus this time has been and you never know he may reduce down those steroids and surprise you all. I really hope so.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2011, 08:01 AM
Excellent news about Dylan. We hope Ollie has the same good fortune it has been known to happen. I guess you have to be prepared for the worst and told all the bad things too as well as the good.

(((Hugs))) for Dylan.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2011, 08:01 AM
Lynn, just popped in to give you a hug. All of these ups and downs (thought thankfully mostly ups now) must be really taking it out of you.

Massive hugs xxxxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Lynn I am just ecstatic for you. Not long ago you thought your lovely Ollie would never be home again, but he is and he is walking and happy.
I know he is still on a high dose of steroids and like you say his life may be drastically shortened by them, but what a lovely bonus this time has been and you never know he may reduce down those steroids and surprise you all. I really hope so.
Thanks Bev. He may do yet he has surprised us this far, so still hoping he may surprise us yet again.

Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Lynn, just popped in to give you a hug. All of these ups and downs (thought thankfully mostly ups now) must be really taking it out of you.

Massive hugs xxxxxxxxx
Thanks Emma. It has taken it out of me but it is a lot better now he can do so much more for himself. I can start enjoying him again how you should enjoy your dog. I miss the morning walks and meeting up with friends but maybe one day again. I am satisfied for now with our litle 2 minute strolls and will be if that is all he can manage ever again.
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2011, 10:27 AM
Just to say really glad to hear things are going fairly well, hope that it continues and Ollie enjoys the time he has, even if he isnt quite his old self.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Just popping in to catch up with the gorgeous Ollie.

Lovely to see he is still on the up, and able to have a trundle about and looking quite happy in himself. Keep it up Ollie, xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Originally Posted by Rolosmum View Post
Just to say really glad to hear things are going fairly well, hope that it continues and Ollie enjoys the time he has, even if he isnt quite his old self.
Originally Posted by girliebiker View Post
Just popping in to catch up with the gorgeous Ollie.

Lovely to see he is still on the up, and able to have a trundle about and looking quite happy in himself. Keep it up Ollie, xxxx
Thank you both.
EgyptGal
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Great news Ollies a bit better,Hugs to you all xxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by EGYPTGAL View Post
Great news Ollies a bit better,Hugs to you all xxxxxx
Thank you.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Excellent news about Dylan. We hope Ollie has the same good fortune it has been known to happen. I guess you have to be prepared for the worst and told all the bad things too as well as the good.

(((Hugs))) for Dylan.
Thank you, hugs happily received xxx
Page 122 of 123 « First < 22 72 112 119 120 121 122 123 >