Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2021, 07:31 AM

Daily Thread Sunday 10th October 2021

Morning all
Off out today with my nice neighbours daughter for coffee and a catch up, we are going to a garden centre that's quite near but too far for me to walk
Horrible neighbours have just been banging the doors so I have shouted at them, the little baby on the end has been very very poorly and there's no need for them to slam the front door repeatedly....I can see me snapping!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2021, 08:05 AM
Good morning Kelly and all who follow

Enjoy our coffee out Kelly and also count to ten before doing anything that plays into the idiots hands

Hope Gary is feeiling better Chris.

After a very misty start the sun is now out. Tezle walked and veg done for lunch which we will have early so that we Cana get to the house just after lunch time. The plan today is give the walls and ceiling in the bathroom a coat of paint as the builders want to get in there tomorrow to seal round the tiles and paint does not stick to that so would look messy. After that will see what we can get done before it gets too dark.

Hope all are well. The care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2021, 08:20 AM
Morning, overcast here now shame because when I went out around 7.15am it was lovely and sunny. Lynn condolences to you. Just hoping my daughter Melanie will be in touch soon as not heard from her for awhile and I know she was having a problem with one of her dogs. Ah well have a good day peeps back to the reading.Just hope the sun comes back out. Gloomy which doesn't help the mood.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2021, 09:29 AM
Morning Sue, griff, brenda and all who follow.
Hope all everyone needs to do gets done.

Thank you brenda hope your daughter contacts you soon.

Had a lovely surprise this morning a message from Lauren asking if we can have Freya middle of November for a night, dates to be sorted. She wants to arrange for Mark to meet with his friends for a belated 40th Birthday night out. They haven't seen his friends since Lauren's 30th last year.
Guess what my answer was ?

Stay safe everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2021, 11:04 AM
Morning all

Been out with Gert before 7am up the field where there is no one and so relaxing watched the sunrise actually still really feel ill no voice to mention. In fact starting to think a train runs me over while I am sleeping.

Griff that sounds lovely for you both,

Sue Have a good painting day

Brenda Your morning sounds as nice as mine, can you not actually just phone your daughter?

Lynn Ohhh good question I think if they twisted your arm it may be a yes. How wonderful.

Chris Hope all is good your way and you have resolved the drops for Gary without you having to go over

Have a good day all I am sitting doing nothing
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2021, 11:25 AM
Good afternoon all.

Other way around for us Brenda. Rain this morning and very dull. By 10.30 am the sun was shining, but it is quite cold out there.

Swapping over to the same stuff but in a nasal spray worked it's magic, Kazz. He can use that himself so no problems with it now. He is a heck of a lot better, but the split lip is still giving him one or two problems especially when he eats as it stings.

Your cold sounds awful, Kazz. I hope it does one now. You've suffered enough.

Whatever you are all up to today, I hope it all goes well
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2021, 12:47 PM
Thanks all, had a lovely time.....I paid despite my neighbour arguing lol, she's going to have a hard time looking after her mum so deserves it
Lynn.... bet you said NO lol
Sue, good luck with the painting
Brenda, hope your daughter is o.k
Kazz, sorry you are still feeling poorly.....a lot of people are saying it's a really nasty cold about at the moment
Chris, pleased Gary is managing the spray....let's hope he remembers the stingy lip next time he decides to be daft...bless him
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2021, 01:40 PM
Kazz daughter is in America. Been for another walk. No sun but not to bad out.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2021, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz daughter is in America. Been for another walk. No sun but not to bad out.
But my thinking was you could still phone, and remember no news is good news.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2021, 02:56 PM
Hope that cold does one soon Kazz.
Glad the nasal spray is working better Chris.
Glad you enjoyed your coffee out griff.

I said yes no arm twisting needed.

Had a message from Michael the parcel I posted back in July had not arrived today they checked their letterbox they are downstairs in the communal area and found a note saying the parcel needed picking up and a fee to pay.
We paid £11 for that to be sent and as far as I can remember there is no dairy in there so I am wondering if they are charging for the dog treats you are not allowed to take meat into Spain from the UK.
Other than that there are marmite portions, jelly beans sherbet flying saucers and some little gifts for Maca's Birthday was was back in July.
Michael is going down in the week to see how much they want and whether it is worth paying.
I have steam coming out of my ears. All things I have previously sent with no problems.
It is getting ridiculous trying to send gifts to loved ones abroad these days.

We popped out for a coffee earlier and a wander round a garden centre.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >