Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2021, 08:00 AM

Daily Thread,Thursday, 23rd September, 2021

Good morning everyone, we are going to be treated to another lovely day I think, do enjoy it and stay safe and well. God bless.

Lynn, I hope Dillon has settled down to sleep more at night for your sake and that he is still doing ok. I trust all other doggies are well too.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2021, 08:22 AM
Good morning Moyra and everyone who pops on after,

Been out with Gert and its raining here just a bit but to much for it not to be mentioned. Think I am going to strip the remaining living room wall and then rub down the paintwork again and maybe paint. Who knows
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2021, 08:49 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kazz and all who follow

Enjoy your decorating Kazz

Lovely day here gain. Teazle walked and online banking done. Ben had a call from the builders yesterday they want the rest of the wardrobes assembled (carcass only) so the carpenter can advise best way to go and also to paint the kitchen walls quickly before installing the kitchen. So it looks like a busy weekend ahead.

Hope all are well Take care
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2021, 10:11 AM
Morning Moyra, Kazz, Sue and all to follow.
Another lovely sunny morning here to except the wind has increased today.

Dillon had a restless night from midnight till around 4 am Gorden got up with him, seems ok today though no worse than usual. Maybe he needed an extra Pardale I should remember to leave them out for when Gorden does the night shift.
Vet on Monday for next injection and top up of Pardale and Vivitonin. It will be interesting to see how Saturday and Sunday go as he will be without the Vivitonin and possibly a few more days of the vet has none in stock.
He is down to 2 daily at the moment instead of 4 as of yet not seeing a lot of difference.

Kazz enjoy the decorating I always start off enthusiastic then get frustrated and bored when it takes to long. Plus the mess it creates in other rooms I don't deal with to well.
Sue wow things are moving quick. Rest for a few days to get ready for your busy weekend.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2021, 10:22 AM
Morning all
Kazz, enjoy your decorating
Sue....gosh, you are going to be busy
Lynn, sorry Dillon had a restless night and I hope the vet goes o.k
Having a day doing nothing today...I think.... subject to change lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2021, 10:41 AM
Good to have nothing to do days griff.

Gorden popped round earlier to speak to neighbour about the wood. Came back and said he had someone with him, health worker or such.
He has gone around again guess he know the person has left, he will offer to move it as we know he is unwell but we really cannot live with it in our eye line for much longer been a week now.
He had been dismantling his falling down sheds last week, we know the garden is in a mess most of the bit he bought off the woman who owned it before us.
It is quite frustrating to see it go to wrack and ruin when it was once part of our garden and we could do so much with it.
We have approached him about selling it back but so far no luck plus he will most likely want an absurd amount for it.
From what he has said he paid way to much for it because he wanted it to build the sheds for his chickens now gone and the sheds in bad repair.
Gorden not back yet so hopefully moving the offending eye sore.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2021, 10:43 AM
Hopefully, the fella will accept the help Lynn...fingers crossed
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2021, 10:58 AM
He did griff all gone Gorden moved it, he has laid it down not completely but on a tilt. Now it cannot be seen. Gorden said it's a right old muddle round there loads of rubbish bits of wood etc.,
This has come from the shed that was collapsing onto our other neighbours fence and breaking it down.
It's his Birthday today he is 70 and he said to Gorden it was on his list when he came back this afternoon from having a pint with his mate.
Gorden said to him let me move the wood and you can have a bit more time with your mate in the pub, we doubt it would of got moved later but doesn't matter now all sorted and hopefully he will take stock of where he places things in the future.
We are popping out later so will get him a card and drop it through his letter box later for him.
Glad it's resolved and in a friendly manner hate having to get to the point of being cross and causing unpleasantness.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2021, 11:06 AM
Brilliant Lynn!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2021, 11:18 AM
It's looking a lot better over the fence now. Thank goodness.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >