Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2021, 11:28 AM

Daily thread Wednesday 22nd September 2021

Afternoon all, got my flu jab today....booked it this morning, got mum and dad booked in for Monday as well
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2021, 11:48 AM
Afternoon griff and all to follow.
Nice day here yet again, washing out to dry.
Wood still there he has been out yesterday and today. Gorden is going to see if he can catch him later today and offer to move it himself. If I see him I will lose my patience.
Gorden's hoping to sort it before I see him and let rip.

We were offered the flu jab but won't be having it we will have the covid booster if offered but neither of feel we need the flu jab.

Chris good or bad about Gary's friend ? Caught up with some previous posts do hope they can help your daughter good news it's nothing sinister but still a worry.
Kazz if you're happy where you are might as well stay especially of you have good neighbours.
I still really miss Paul and Beth.

Hope everyone is well and safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2021, 12:44 PM
Good afternoon everyone

I agree with Lynn Kazz, if happy stay where you are until you need to move.

Is it good news that Gary and his girl friend are no longer friendly?

Another nice day here too. Washing out, dried and ironed. Have also been to a garden centre to get some Autumn moss and weedkiller for the lawn. Just got to now judge when to do it as it needs to be washed in before Teazle can be let loose.

Hope all are well. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2021, 01:54 PM
Sue do it last thing then it has all night to wash in. Must admit I don't have the flu jab either. Hopefully Margaret coming this afternoon.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2021, 02:16 PM
Afternoon all

I think it comes from the fact although my house most of the decoration etc was to Mom and Dads taste and is good so do I need to change it; YES to make it mine that's now my plan decorate and change layout to some extent I never use the dinning end of the kitchen just pass through it playing with ides in my mind.

So a work in progress sign up LOL

Excellent day again today went over and took my best friends photo's over to her son my Godson he is coping better than we all thought given he is prone to clinical depression and has been hospitalised previously with it he said he is trying to find himself. His flat is ground floor and has a garden I am going back Friday to help him cut the grass and provide the mower and support, he seemed chatty for him and offered me tea/coffee. As I left he said "Thanks Auntie Karen" Awwww took me back to when he was 4 or 5.

Right off to rescue the apple pie from the cooker too cool
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2021, 03:39 PM
Change of decoration and layout sounds great Kazz. Surprising how that can help you fall in love with a home again.
That's lovely spending time with your nephew.
Hope you managed to rescue the pie in time.

brenda hope you had a nice time with your friend.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2021, 06:51 PM
Kazz, it's your home and you should put your mark on it.... just as your parents did
Chris, errrmmmm I think......as sad as this sounds that it's a good thing they fell out, I wasn't entirely sure she was the greatest influence on him.
Sue...I need to feed my lawn but never done it before
Steve will be a happy boy, his console got delivered to my house and is sat in his living room now
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2021, 08:42 PM
Kazz, it's your home and you should put your mark on it.... just as your parents did

Thanks Griff