Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2022, 08:40 AM

Market Monday 18th April 2022

Morning everyone. Sunny out and it is Market day down the beach green. I can't be bothered to go as it never changes. and I will only end up spending money and eating things that are on sale. Hm maybe I will go. Hope you all have a lovely day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2022, 09:32 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hope you enjoy the market it you go

Morning spent so far shredding paperwork that Ben has at last sorted out. Now washing the bedding. Yesterday evening I met the family on the local beach where they were having picnic then back to theirs. Flavia, his wife, loaded me up with a box of reduced food from Tesco and some cake that she had made and they would not eat before she leaves on Tuesday.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2022, 11:46 AM
Good afternoon all

Nice morning again and strangely not as busy. There have cut off two roundabouts on the way in because of accidents though so that may account for it being a lot quieter as people try the detours which will add a lot of time onto their journey
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2022, 11:46 AM
Afternoon all
Brenda...go to the market, bank holiday calories don't count lol.
Awwww sue, that's lovely, I bet the girls will be upset when she goes home..... fingers crossed they will all be here soon.
Kota is in a bit of a state with her back, I have sedated her and doing a couple of days crate rest and painkillers, will try to get an appointment with the vet who does her accupuncture, no point going to mine as we aren't keen to put her through anaesthesia as she goes mental when coming round so will do her more harm than good
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2022, 01:01 PM
Yep focaccia bread bought and a runuculous plant bought for Margaret's garden. Met a lady with her new pup that I trained years ago with her other dog so walked with her for awhile. Bit overcast now. Have you tried t.touch Kelly?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2022, 01:36 PM
Yeah Brenda...my dog trainer is a t touch practitioner, we have done mctimoney too but Kota isn't keen on that, Monika...she does accupuncture and mctimoney. I have let her out the crate for a bit and she's asleep on the sofa but my dad is useless, I popped to the kitchen, came back and she was in a different place on the sofa! I asked had she got down and he said yes.....but he told her she shouldn't have done it lol. I will put her back in the crate when I have taken her for a wee
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2022, 05:21 PM
Have you yourself done t.touch?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2022, 06:52 PM
Yes...we were taught it at class and taught all about fur patterns altering with pain and tension....I also have a Linda tellington jones book with the touch diagrams...I just have to remember to go the opposite rotation to what the book says as Kota responds better to that. The only thing that will work is sedation, crate rest, pain relief and if that's not successful...... accupuncture. I have had this discussion with my vet, she has 2 slipped discs and ankolysing spondylitis....both will be progressive. There will come a point where she won't be able to feel where her back legs are