Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2021, 07:41 AM

Sunday Chat 14th March

Good morning everyone

Hope you manage to catch the pesky mice Harvey

Do hope Dillon is better today.

Wind has dropped and the sun is shinning. Just finishing my breakfast then out with Teazle. I then plan to tidy her up and file her nails, make a mince tart with the left over pastry from yesterday and cook lunch. That will be it for the day

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-03-2021, 08:01 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow.
Happy Mothers day to all.
Lovely bright sunny day here today and not to windy.
Dillon is fine again this morning thank you a good rest and the painkillers to take off any soreness he might of been feeling, seems to of worked.
He enjoyed his breakfast as usual.
Shorter walk today I think.

That's all Sue your days are always so busy.
Kazz what went wrong with the ribs ? If anything or just not as you remembered ?
Harvey hows the mice catching going ?
It will be a nice walk along the beach today brenda.
griff hope all is calm with you.

Stay safe everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2021, 10:26 AM
Good morning.

Sue have a lovely walk and hope the winds has dropped slightly.

Lynn Just not as I remembered, maybe the memory was tied up with the surroundings the people and the weather; a lovely family party.
Glad Dillion is on the move easily again. You have to go with the flow I think with them as Sue said Brain willing body thinking about it. LOL

Griff Have a good day hope all is going well and Kota is settling down.

Chris Been thinking about your daughter has she tried a chiropractor or can she refer herself to a physiotherapist via her Doctor, just thinking outside the box.

Losos Oh on the mice front good luck in moving the mice's on. Glad you are getting on alright and generally pottering through the lockdown.

Brenda Hugs

Well my day is sitting down and not doing a lot roast beef for dinner and walking the dog - reading while listening to the radio gardening show this afternoon its becoming a routine and very enjoyable, starting to enjoy the radio a lot more. Was supposed to be at the covid centre this weekend but they had enough people so have two shifts in the week instead. Not going litter picking bar when out with Gert too windy to be chasing rubbish LOL

Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-03-2021, 11:35 AM
I think sometimes things you remember always taste nicer when in a group and lots of chatter and laughter.
Gorden is doing the census online so muttering away.

Enjoy your day Kazz sounds lovely. We are waiting for a delivery (food) for Dillon then feeding his 2nd meal and then popping out to the local everything store, pick up some baby bits and some material to line an old wicker layette basket that is many years old and been handed down through the babies of the family.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2021, 11:44 AM
Morning all
Hmmmm well Kota!! I felt bad sedating her all the time, so I didn't this morning...omg!!! She's pottering around everywhere and full of beans, my new favourite phrase appears to be "Kota no" lol
Happy mother's day to all the mums and Brenda....I am sending you an extra big hug on behalf of someone who should be hugging you today
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2021, 12:34 PM
Been out with Gert a had a chat with the neighbour opposite their skip went yesterday they have a horrible never dry, boggy, rangy, horrible grass that is now moss front garden; they are in a town house and do not have a back garden just the front so and have dug the so called grass out filled a skip full of it. Now prepping with I think with hardcore so looks like they are doing it properly, then they are putting in gravel with raised bed borders sounds good to me so they are able to sit out, good on them and I like neighbours using the front gardens means pairs of eyes out and about. LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2021, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
Hmmmm well Kota!! I felt bad sedating her all the time, so I didn't this morning...omg!!! She's pottering around everywhere and full of beans, my new favourite phrase appears to be "Kota no" lol
Happy mother's day to all the mums and Brenda....I am sending you an extra big hug on behalf of someone who should be hugging you today
Good news ,
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2021, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I think sometimes things you remember always taste nicer when in a group and lots of chatter and laughter.
Gorden is doing the census online so muttering away.

Enjoy your day Kazz sounds lovely. We are waiting for a delivery (food) for Dillon then feeding his 2nd meal and then popping out to the local everything store, pick up some baby bits and some material to line an old wicker layette basket that is many years old and been handed down through the babies of the family.

Totally with you on that Lynn.

Picking up baby bits sounds a perfect way to spend a Sunday
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2021, 12:37 PM
Right beef almost out, roasters in cheese cauli in the oven too and considering ordering some plants online got the Mail shop your garden pullout from the paper.........should I spend or not.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2021, 12:42 PM
No Kazz, not good news!! She's supposed to be on strict rest!!! I just felt bad drugging her continually, finally got them both to go to sleep under their blankets. I will sedate her again tomorrow most likely
Mum liked the necklace I bought her for mother's Day....not sure when she's likely to wear it as she doesn't go anywhere lol
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >