View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Oh believe me he will. Unfortunately those in charge will catch on soon enough and he will most likely be isolated for his own safety. But then natural justice can, and often does, follow the offender once they're released too.

Someone, somewhere who feels strongly about what he's done will know who is is and where he lives. Only a matter of time before he and maybe his whole family have to move somewhere completely new because of his behaviour.

Either way, karma, natural justice, just desserts or whatever people call it will catch up with him. He may not get everything he deserves, but he will certainly deserve everything he gets!
zoe1969
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-08-2012, 12:19 AM
Evil sick scum
The poor little mite RIP little one.....run free and safe away from the cruel hands that beat you.
So so sad
lovemelovemydog
New Member!
Female 

19-08-2012, 01:43 PM
I read this with dismay, the poor puppy has lost his life for another unforgiving humans bad temper, ineptness and understanding of how puppies are, all puppies have accidents and so do older dogs, why do people get puppies and not train them but expect them to behave like a fully trained adult dog! Puppies are like babies and need teaching how to behave, not battered and beaten to death because they don't understand. This happened in the village i grew up (i don't live there now) it used to be a fantastic village were everyone knew everyone and neighbours were friends, someone must have heard or seen him mistreating the puppy before it got this far, that poor puppy could have been abused previously but no one stepped in to help it. This idiot will come out of jail in a few weeks and carry on like nothing happened, i hope people in the village give him what he deserves!!!!
sargaz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Evil and extremely nasty! Poor pup x
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 07:20 AM
Poor pup

I've noticed over the years that a some people do totally lose it when their dog toilets indoors, and this is not the first dog nor the last that will be battered to death because of this

Often it is a vicious circle because the owners don't bother to learn when the dog needs out, when it is asking to go out, or that it may wee in appeasement, which can infuriate people even more.

It's so sad.

Wys
x
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 12:41 PM
I dont wish daily beatings on this man
If we are talking about Karma or whatever - what kind of vicious circle are we having here where we have so many human beings ready to 'teach him a lesson' by doing the exact same violence that he inflicted

To condem him we would have to be better people than him
To be sickend by the violence he inflicted we would also have to be sickend by the idea of him suffering that violence

Aggression will not cure aggression - either he is so dangerous that he should never be let free - or he needs retraining to deal with his aggression

Beating him, raping him whatever will do nothing to reduce the chances that something like that will happen again in his future
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
18 weeks IS long enough and I'll tell you why.

This thug will be beaten daily, possibly raped and tortured too by certain inmates.

Those who get jail time for abusing and/or murdering animals (particularly dogs and cats) are at as much risk from other inmates as child abusers. He will be very badly abused for the whole time he's there.

I agree that 18 weeks doesn't sound like enough in itself. But many of the beating this piece of filth will receive will be severe and there's a good chance he'll end up with life threatening injuries (assuming he does survive).
O jolly good! I hope he gets so badly raped and tortured that he chokes - that poor wee little soul.

There is much evidence that people who abuse animals are also capable of abusing children - the mind boggles, sick *******
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I dont wish daily beatings on this man
If we are talking about Karma or whatever - what kind of vicious circle are we having here where we have so many human beings ready to 'teach him a lesson' by doing the exact same violence that he inflicted

To condem him we would have to be better people than him
To be sickend by the violence he inflicted we would also have to be sickend by the idea of him suffering that violence

Aggression will not cure aggression - either he is so dangerous that he should never be let free - or he needs retraining to deal with his aggression

Beating him, raping him whatever will do nothing to reduce the chances that something like that will happen again in his future
No, but that's not the point. I am a firm believer in an eye for an eye ... he can have all the retraining he likes, if he survives ... chances are he probably will and he will then know what it feels like to suffer so ... and he might be less inclined to do such a thing again.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by Wysiwyg View Post
Poor pup

I've noticed over the years that a some people do totally lose it when their dog toilets indoors, and this is not the first dog nor the last that will be battered to death because of this

Often it is a vicious circle because the owners don't bother to learn when the dog needs out, when it is asking to go out, or that it may wee in appeasement, which can infuriate people even more.

It's so sad.

Wys
x
Good post Wys. My OH can go OTT when one of daughter's chis wees or poos in the house. of course he does not hit them, but he shouts at them ... he really should shout at his daughter who hasn't house-trained them properly ... it's only a bit of wee and poo, on a stone floor, easy to pick up and clean.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2012, 07:53 PM
scum bag..rip little puppy
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >