Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
just dropped him off, he lived not far from the main road dougie found him on, it would seem hes got over the road,, and from what dougie said was trying to get back poss but only making it to the middle of the road and having to run back due to traffic,

his owner is over the moon, they came home from work to find he had lifted the back fence and got out after searching there area they called the police,, it would seem hes in a run outside during the day and found a part of the fence he could lift,, lol
hes back safe and sound with his mum and dad and his girlfriend an older female rottie who had been missing him,

forgot to add his name is ROCKY lol
Well done Shona & Dougie. He's a lucky fella first to have avoided an RTA and second to have been found by you two. We know your reputation with Rotties is second to none Shona so I hope the owners were duly grateful to you.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 08:38 PM
excellent...a happy ending we are short of them xxxx
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 08:57 PM
poor baby what a looker ,welldone every one involved
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 09:38 PM
I think he had been running on the road for a wee while, hes defo been bumped, I guess being the breed he is many people wouldnt feel happy to stop and help, he was a bit frantic poor sole, hes only just 11 months old his owner had said,, Hes taking him to the vet tomorow so mabey dougie or I will pop by and ask how he is,
Dougie never normaly comes down that road so I guess as dougie said,, that dog got lucky,
I think hes came down and there a bit were dog walkers cross,, I assume hes been bumped by a car and ran a bit further down the road, dougie said he was just diving into the road and trying to get to one side,, when he got there,, the lane wasnt there { as it was a bit further up the road} so he was charging back over,, he must have been really disorientated the poor pup
if we find out how he is tomorow,, I will let you all know x
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Well done Shona and OH! What a lucky boy he was.. so lovely to have a happy ending!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Well done Shona and Dougie, what a lovely ending to what could of been a very sad story! He's a real looker to, glad to hear he's back with his girlie - aaaawww bet she's so pleased that he's home!
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 07:03 AM
thants great news hun so pleased he back home safe
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:51 AM
Well done Shona and Dougie...once again you save the day what a star you really are

xxxxxxx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 10:43 AM
any word on the wee thing Shona?
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 12:09 PM
I love a happy ending! Well done to Shona and Dougie
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4