Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

14-06-2008, 09:02 AM

Boys and their Toys

Here are a few taken last week of them in the back garden (note no plants as these would not last a minute) I just have few hanging baskets hanging very high, but these can't be seen in these pictures.

Hope you like.

I am sitting in my daughter's lounge in Carlisle typing this while Robert has taken the boys for a walk, then we are all off to Appleby and perhaps we will have a visit to the Lakes. Pics from our break will follow when we get back home.

shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 09:10 AM
Lovely pics Eunice, I cant believe those toys are still intact - what gentle boys they must be!

Mine had toys like those and they were destroyed in a very short time - stuffing all over the place!

Looking forward to seeing the pics on your return home!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

14-06-2008, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by shaza View Post
Lovely pics Eunice, I cant believe those toys are still intact - what gentle boys they must be!

Mine had toys like those and they were destroyed in a very short time - stuffing all over the place!

Looking forward to seeing the pics on your return home!

Hi Sharon Gentle you must be joking. Normally Rye would have had the squeak broken and the stuffing out weithin a couple of minutes of having the toy,but this time I watch them both like Hawks and when I see them getting rough I take them away as I am terrified they choke on the squeakies. I am

They haveonly had them on the odd occasdion which is why they have lasted so long
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 09:23 AM
GREAT PICS - always nice to see them...

hope you're having a lovely holiday
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 09:31 AM
Mine would certainly destroy a toy like that in seconds, mind you if they swallowed the squeak at least I would know where they were!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 09:42 AM
Lovely photos Eunice...its strange that I will buy a toy for each of mine and they all want the same one...your boys seem quite content with the ones they have...they must be exceptionally well behaved little lads

Pity we don't see more of them, they are gorgeous xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Great Pic's....................they looked pleased with thier toys anyway. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2008, 12:09 PM
Great pics, they really look like they're enjoying those toys, particularly the close up of Rye with his eyes closed - bliss
Dilkara
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-06-2008, 12:13 PM
What stunning dogs!!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

14-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Thanks everyone.

Sheree Sometimes Rye is guilty of wanting whichever toy Pellow has and then when he gets it he chews one and lies on top of the other so Pellow can't get it ,and other times they play tug of War with them. Fortunately this time they each played nicely with their own.

Don't be taken in LOL
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >