Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 07:16 PM

Tyler and Meg update

Hi,
Well both are doing very well,Tyler is 8 months old now and we are very pleased with the way he is starting to shape up,he has a fantastic mouth with angulated canines,head is coming on nicely,i think he has stopped growing in height,i hope he has,he is bang on standard with that,his ring training is going well although the test will be when we show him.He adores Meg and has just started lifting his leg up my plants
Meg is coming along nicely too,she is doing quite well with the toilet training although we haven't quite mastered it yet,I have her sitting now on a hand signal and we have just started to stand and teach her to walk nicely onlead.
I am really pleased with the both of them,even though they look like complete looney's sometimes
patterlad
Dogsey Senior
Male 

02-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Thats great news nissanmad you must be very proud of the pair of them.They are a smashing looking pair that anyone would be proud to own.Keep up the good work.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 07:37 PM
Brilliant news Sal Can we have some more pictures....Pretty please