Female 

06-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Wow - that was a lot - Glad you had fun

(And great to hear about the arm )
ruasmyboy
New Member!
Male 

08-02-2010, 05:58 AM
the movie was good, but i felt it was a passive aggressive attack on the u.s. gov. which i was fine with, but was slightly irritated at how many people seemed to love the movie while supporting the things it was passively attacking. whatever, great movie!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2010, 03:00 PM
Went to see this yesterday with Charlie in 3-D.

The bits where I wasn't asleep were very beautiful, good message, not blown away by the plot really. All in all a good showcase for special effects and 3-D combined.
Cost £16.10 for both of us.... but we did already have the 3-D glasses so didn't have to buy those.

Can't wait for Alice in Wonderland in 3-D..... and even though it has the Deppster in it, I'm not sure even I'll get the wobblies seeing him in that get up.... and as for Helena BC, please Tim, stop putting her in everything you so. It's a bit like Clint Eastwood when he was with Sondra Locke, sometimes to the detriment of the film.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Went to see this yesterday with Charlie in 3-D.

The bits where I wasn't asleep were very beautiful, good message, not blown away by the plot really. All in all a good showcase for special effects and 3-D combined.
Cost £16.10 for both of us.... but we did already have the 3-D glasses so didn't have to buy those.

Can't wait for Alice in Wonderland in 3-D..... and even though it has the Deppster in it, I'm not sure even I'll get the wobblies seeing him in that get up.... and as for Helena BC, please Tim, stop putting her in everything you so. It's a bit like Clint Eastwood when he was with Sondra Locke, sometimes to the detriment of the film.
Agree completely.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Gosh - we did not have to buy the glasses...they are provided...then you give them back and they wash them for the next lot.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Gosh - we did not have to buy the glasses...they are provided...then you give them back and they wash them for the next lot.
Yeah, that's what they tell you... ugh!

They were included when 3-D movies first came out, and we kept them, and if you have them it saves 80p off your ticket.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Yeah, that's what they tell you... ugh!

They were included when 3-D movies first came out, and we kept them, and if you have them it saves 80p off your ticket.
....no-one told me - I have watched them do it...its a small cinema....they were drying them when I went in last time.

ETA....booking online you do not get asked.
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-02-2010, 06:17 PM
We're going to see the "over 18's version of Avatar tomorrow evening...anyone seen the 18 and if so how much different is it to the 12?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Just watched this on DVD and thought it was just fantastic!

Brilliant, even if it was a tad predictable.....

greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Thought this film was brilliant and a very poignant message regarding the environment.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3