Female 

14-03-2005, 07:06 PM
good, glad its better now
lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by cassey
You probebly mean distemper, Its this, parvo and hepititas the insurance companies wont pay out for. Glad he is better. I hope my buster get better soon too.
Thats the word I was looking for! The insurance wont pay out for that? I think thats wrong! Awww, poor Buster. I hope he gets better soon too. :smt049
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-03-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by lovestaffsblu
The insurance wont pay out for that? I think thats wrong!
I think the reason for that is because there is a vaccs available, that is what it says on many of the insurances.

lovestaffsblu I hope your puppy is better today too
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Puppies can give you such scares ,when Kira was 10 weeks old the day after her 2nd jag ,she was sick for most of the day till the evening and I was so worried ,I phoned the vets and they were really good and gave me reasurance and advice ,by the evening after she hadnt been sick for a while I cooked some chicken and rice for her and she kept it down and the next day she was back to normal again ,I think she must have eaten somthing yukky in the garden ,but it can be so worrying when they are so small
I hope your puppy is feeling better now
lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Thanks every one! He looks like he`s back to his old self now (back running in the garden lol!). He`s found my little brothers basket ball this morning, bless him, it was bigger than him! It came just above his shoulders and the only was he could make it go was round!!
Thanks again. M
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2