View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 09:45 AM
My biggest interests outside of the dogs (and work and Uni) are playing the piano and drawing. I am a bit particular about what I draw and paint, Japanese animation being my favourite.

A combination of all of the above takes up all of my time really and I don't have time to do much else! well, besides form the standard surfing the internet, watching a bit of TV/films, etc.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 10:04 AM
well one of my main interests aside from the dogs would have to be my fishtanks. i've got 4 at the moment containing assorted catfish (my favs) shrimps, african dwarf frogs, assorted loaches, angel fish and a siamese fighter. they keep me very busy and i share my hobby with a friend of mine. we spend many a happy hour or 2 in the local fish shops just browsing!!

i also love walking, gardening and watching my soaps!! where i get the time to do it all is beyond me though!!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 10:10 AM
community arts - I run a small charity
painting and drawing (watercolour & life)
dog rescue - help when I can
reading fantasy fiction - pratchett, butcher, green, carey etc.
going out to lunch with friends - we do get a bit rowdy but in a nice way
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 10:12 AM
You mean there is life outside Dogsey

I enjoy Cross stitch, gardening, cooking, reading and wildlife.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 11:29 AM
dogs clearly,

after that much of my time is taken up at the farm with the horses, or other beasties that live there, broken up with yapping and drinking coffee

lambing starts the middle of this week, I love this time of year, xmas and lambs

I also spend a lot of time on here,
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-12-2009, 11:31 AM
I like playing bowls and play all year indoor for one club and outdoor for another we play league matches and competitions, my outdoor club is the best club in the area we won both leagues we played in last year again!I like music listening and also play the guitar, I enjoy reading and cooking and I love playing online scrabble.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Not going to set up another forum my @rse! lol

Well apart from my lovely dogs I...

Have a collection of Ditchfield glass which I add to whe funds allow (not added to for a while lol)

I love to sketch and if I have the stuff would get back into painting or sketching with colurs.

I do cross- stitch, again when I have the time.

I love home-making.... and that does sound a bit twee, I mean keeping my home nice, as it is my first house that I actually own.

I also like tv, documentaries and dramas rather than soap, though i do like to escape with my Eastenders

Oh and I am interested in WW1 and have been bombhunting on the Somme many times.

Oooo and I nearly forgot, cooking and drinking wine too
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 11:46 AM
Apart from the dogs....

I enjoy:

reading
cooking
baking
looking after my poultry
growing veg
drinking wine
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Ooo do you keep them or sell them on?
She is MEANT to sell them......

but the garage is a testement that there is a fault in the sysytem somewhere - I think it is because she has a twitch when she is at the auction!

Me....dogs...Photography.....reading.....some films and filmaking - I find it fascinating.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Well I do go through phases.....

I do some photography but don't seem to have done any for ages so need to rectify that one!

I am an avid reader, alsorts but not chick flicks......the gorier the better normally.

I am also a governor at the local school so spend a lot of time doing that. I am buddied to the reception year so love going in there to volunteer with the little ones.

I also teach Sunday School but might be giving that a break soon .......

Apart form that my life revolves around running three kids here there and everywhere enjoying all their very numerous hobbies!

Last but by no means least is Fudge!
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »