Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vick_molly
New Member!
Female 

25-04-2008, 08:59 PM

Help with Puppy names please

My dog Molly has just had nine pups, she is a lab retriever, and we are struggling to come up with pedigree names.
My mum and Dad are big Northern Soul Fans, and would be very plaesed if we could incorporate this into the Pedigree names, unfortunately up to yet we have not been able to come up with anything, we need a fixed name aswell as individual names. Any help will be grately appreciated
Thanks,
Vicky x
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2008, 09:10 PM
By a 'fixed' name do you mean one that every puppy has? If so you wont be able to do this unless you have registered it with the Kennel Club, it's called an Affix and the KC wont allow you to use one unless you have registered it with them.
Becky
Vick_molly
New Member!
Female 

25-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Yea thats what i mean lol, couldnt think what it was called. Our dog is already registered but puppys only just been born so need to think of an affix so we can register them.
Vicky
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2008, 10:01 PM
You don't need a affix to register your pup's but at least if you do people will know they came from you.
welcome to dogsey, and can we see the puppy picture's we all love puppies.xxzbxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-04-2008, 10:05 PM
It's too late now to get an affix in time to register the pups with, people usually have them a while before breeding as it takes time for it be approved e.t.c, but you don't have to have one to register them. Good luck in choosing their names.