Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nickyboy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-06-2008, 07:52 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Don't care, really. Lovely dog, but don't watch EE
hahah i cant stand it - i get stuck watching it because the missus wields the control box and unfortunately its on rougly the same time i give my little boy his bottle every night

just to keep you in the loop wellhard is one of the better actors on it, has less fleas that the miller family and isnt half as scary as janes brother christian when he flashes his gnashers.
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-06-2008, 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by nickyboy View Post
just to keep you in the loop wellhard is one of the better actors on it, has less fleas that the miller family and isnt half as scary as janes brother christian when he flashes his gnashers.

Better table manners....and dont smell as much!
nickyboy
Dogsey Senior
Male 

27-06-2008, 08:47 AM
Originally Posted by hades View Post

Better table manners....and dont smell as much!
less frightening to meet in a dark alley than Sonia Fowler
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 11:46 AM
For a dog that's had such a turbulent story line for the past 14 years, I think the actress that plays him would want to go with a bang!

Afterall actors always complain when they get written out 'tamely' they all want to make a lasting impression...
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
The BBC can't even get the Breed right Belgium Shepherd, it reads when it should be Belgian Shepherd. and this is a Breed of Dog which has been in East Enders for a good few years and the BBC can't even spell it correctly.
That really doesn't surprise me, I don't have a high regard for the BBC these days, their standards have taken a nose dive, their morals are dodgy to say the least, and they all think the're Gods gift to TV broadcasting

And I've never liked Eastenders, and probably only watched one or two episodes ever.

Well that will likely get a 'reaction' from some people
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Awww...bless. I met Wellard at Crufts
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-06-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by nickyboy View Post
hahah i cant stand it - i get stuck watching it because the missus wields the control box and unfortunately its on rougly the same time i give my little boy his bottle every night

Hmmm, that shows a bit too much knowledge for someone who can't stand it!

OK, so it's going to be "Taxi for Wellard!", is it? No doubt, Destination Scotland, as all departing Eastenders seem to end up disappearing up this way. Deepest, darkest Scotland, penetrable only by Charliecab.

Snorri
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2