Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2017, 06:46 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 31st May

Good morning everyone

Moyra you must keep putting the drops in. Barry is a bit like you so I have to keep on to it and do them for him

June you girls do keep you on your toes. Do hope Cariad manages for a good while longer yet Hugs. Once the new pecking order is firmly place no doubt life will be calmer for you.

Griff hope you manage to get a copy of your blood results and a date soon for your lump on your foot.

Enjoy making a new friend Kazz I expect you will have lots of tales to exchange re your rescues.

Hope Mark manages to change his utility suppliers soon. If he hasn't got a contract with the one already supply the premises he should be able to change easily enough.

Was busy yesterday having to go with Barry to pick his repaired camera up, 3hr return journey, so that was the morning taken care off. The trying to catch up with myself the rest of the day. Today I think I am running in every decreasing circles and will no doubt meet myself coming back Loads of washing to d, go into town and sort out closing a building society account and making sure everything has been transferred to another, walking Teazle and generally getting nearly everything done so that I can spend tomorrow sitting on the worlds largest carpark, M25. Have to pick son up from Heathrow, he lands at 3.15pm so by the time we get home it will no doubt be late as we will hit the rush hour.

Hope all those mentioned are keeping well.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2017, 07:27 AM
Thanks Sue for opening the thread, I did not want to get up this morning. Amber's having her breakfast but even she was happy to sleep in. Hope everyone else is ok and Sue you do not get sat in the worlds largest car park for too long. I am so tired, going to get Amber out and then come back and have another rest. Stay SAFE and well everyone.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2017, 08:38 AM
Moyra, would you be best making an appointment at the doctors, to see if there's anything that would help, I know you are anaemic and kidneys playing up and maybe you need blood tests to see where you are.
Kazz, wasn't ignoring you last night, Virgin went down yet again, this is getting almost predictable and am sick of it. On the question of if there was a male instead of a female present, answer is that it depends on what status he was born with, being a male wouldn't automatically make him leader, they are born not raised and its the females that run the pack and make the decisions in the main anyway
Beautiful morning here, umbrella up and all having a post breakfast doze. Cariad is limping, she was fine last night, so no idea, can't see anything, will see if it works out during the day. Horrid bright yellow wee this morning, I know it was her because I shut the baby gate in the utility and Mabs somehow got in there and either couldn't or wouldn't come out. Probably cooler for her but prefer them to have bedding as an option to a hard floor
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2017, 08:45 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and June.

Sue your day sounds hectic and tomorrow not much better. Do hope the trip to the airport and back is not as bad as you fear.
Moyra a nanny nap sounds like it is very much needed. This heat can also be exhausting.
June do hope Cariad's wee and limp are nothing more sinister than she already has.

Very warm again here today we were out by 7 for a walk and it was already getting hot.
Just putting some washing out in a bit then entice his lordship in pop up the post office to see if a parcel has been left there for Mark then hoover.
That's me done for the day. Gorden home later nice long weekend again and we are going out for our tea as it's pay day.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2017, 08:50 AM
Morning all
Sue, safe trip to Heathrow
Moyra, hope you feel a bit brighter as the day goes on
Lynn...hope Dillon decides to come in Lol
TW, hope the yellow wee is nothing serious
Nothing doing today...well a walk with the poochies if i feel up to it, it's wednesday...did i ever mention i HATE wednesday's Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2017, 09:20 AM
I know its Bad Wednesday Griff. Hugs and cuddles
Sue, forgot to say hope you survive today and tomorrow without a severe case of Road Rage
Have a nice tea out Lynn, my pay day is tomorrow, and the fiver in my purse has remained intact How are things going at the New House
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2017, 09:27 AM
I should just man up TW.... ooooo a whole fiver, what will you do?? you could go mental in a pound shop Lol.
my new tan machine is coming today i think...well fence sprayer Lol...same thing just £30 cheaper
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2017, 09:29 AM
LOL Griff, are you setting up a fence spray business,may as well whilst its handy
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2017, 09:35 AM
Lol...i bought a fence sprayer for doing my spray tans the other year..used the gun to do the fence and it costs more to buy the gun than replace the whole thing...got a machine for £18...so i have one to spray the fence and now one to do my tan
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2017, 09:41 AM
Morning all

Moyra hope you nap makes you feel a bit more with it maybe the hospital journey tired you out more than you thought.
Lynn how nice a long weekend where there is only the two of you to please after Master Dillon that is.
Sue have a good catchupifyoucan day LOL where is your lad coming back from? oh you reminded me I need to close a old bank account down may do that this week.
Griff you never mentioned a word about hating Wednesdays.....I believe you mentioned Sundays Mondays Tuesday Thursdays Fridays and of Saturdays....LOL
T.W. It never crossed my mind you were ignoring me......right got it. I thought a male might be more of a calming influence rather than single sex madamness..........LOL I do so hope the yellow wee is not repeated. *hugs*

Not much planed for today, may try to get my eyebrows threaded in fact making that a priority makes me look like I am awake.
Other than that; stay safe people and those yet to pop on see you later.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >