Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by Ollies mum View Post
Hi Clare
Yes its the same place.They do brilliant work
Its very hi-tech-better than most of the peoples hospitals Ive ever been in
Its only a short distance from where we live-but a bit of a journey for you
Hope you get some good news-and if anything needs to be done he is in very good hands there.
Maureen

(What was so annoying about Rigsbys accident was that he only ever went out in the a.m before being fed-he would jump over the fence into next door,walk round to our front window and stand on his hind legs,like the Bacardi Breezer cat advert -hes a tabby,just like that cat.

The day of the accident I saw him walking up the middle of the road and before I could do anything a car hit him.The vets kept him over the weekend and were going to operate on the Monday-but rang to say the surgery would be complicated and referred us to the vet.hospital where your little fellow is now
He never goes out at all now-the other 2 sometimes go out in the back garden with me and O.H watching
Rigsbys lying on the window ledge at the moment trying to top up his tan,before he has his tea-what a hard life!!!
Aww Bless little rigsby, he sounds like quite a little character. It must have been awful for you to see it happen and not be able to stop it At least he is well now.

Originally Posted by monkeydonkey View Post
Tons and tons of vibes for Phil, know how you are feeling, Wizard is poorly at the moment and off his legs
It's the waiting and the not knowing that i find so hard and seeing those sad eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aww poor wizard, whats happening with him? Hope he is better soon.

Poor Phillip has just arrived home and is looking very fed up He's still drowsy, wont have anything to eat and is wandering around crying looking confused. He wee'd in the car on the way home which i think has upset him too . Poor fella.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2011, 04:04 PM
I am glad he is home I am sure he will settle soon.

It could be the anesthetic if any used or sedation they used that is confusing him. Ollie was over the tests when he came home so had not been under sedation or anaeshetic for quite a few days so was more lucid and glad to be home

Not saying Phil isn't glad to be home he is but is having some after effects I would imagine.
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I am glad he is home I am sure he will settle soon.

It could be the anesthetic if any used or sedation they used that is confusing him. Ollie was over the tests when he came home so had not been under sedation or anaeshetic for quite a few days so was more lucid and glad to be home

Not saying Phil isn't glad to be home he is but is having some after effects I would imagine.
Well he hasnt eaten since yesterday tea time because he couldnt eat before the scans so i think the combination of empty tummy and sedation is making him feel sicky. He's never refused anything even remotely food like in 3 years so this is rather upsetting for us! i'm sure he'll be fine after a good sleep, he just doesnt seem to be settling. I'm sure he's glad to be home, just wish there was something i could do to help him settle. He has comfy bed, food and water and cuddles a plenty...
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by grommit View Post
Well he hasnt eaten since yesterday tea time because he couldnt eat before the scans so i think the combination of empty tummy and sedation is making him feel sicky. He's never refused anything even remotely food like in 3 years so this is rather upsetting for us! i'm sure he'll be fine after a good sleep, he just doesnt seem to be settling. I'm sure he's glad to be home, just wish there was something i could do to help him settle. He has comfy bed, food and water and cuddles a plenty...
Thats all you can do try to tempt him and if he is not interested now I am sure he will be tomorrow. Just lots of cuddles and reassurance and a cuddle from me please.

I know how upsetting it is for you but I am sure tomorrow he will be feeling a little better about things.
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 04:23 PM

Finally tucking in to dinner
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Poor Phil, glad he is eating now. xxxxxxx

Wizard seems to have a problem with his neck but 3 of his legs just won't work, he has wee'd himself too after sedation today which i could tell upset him cos he's such a clean dog usually

There is a thread about Wiz that i will update in a bit that werewolf popped on for me yesterday to get some vibes for Wiz as i fell to pieces a bit yesterday! xxxxx
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-04-2011, 05:12 PM
Glad he is finally tucking in-that will make him feel so much better Im sure.
Sorry to hear about Wizard,Lucy-will read your thread later.
Glad that we are able to support each other on here as its terrible feeling that you are on your own.
Maureen
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by monkeydonkey View Post
Poor Phil, glad he is eating now. xxxxxxx

Wizard seems to have a problem with his neck but 3 of his legs just won't work, he has wee'd himself too after sedation today which i could tell upset him cos he's such a clean dog usually

There is a thread about Wiz that i will update in a bit that werewolf popped on for me yesterday to get some vibes for Wiz as i fell to pieces a bit yesterday! xxxxx
I'm so sorry to hear he's so poorly, i have everything crossed for a speedy recovery for him. I'm off to have a look at his thread now, you take care xxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2011, 07:20 AM
Hope this post sees Phil looking a bit brighter this morning.

Hoping for some positive results......

x0x
grommit
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Hope this post sees Phil looking a bit brighter this morning.

Hoping for some positive results......

x0x
Thanks Vicki, He's back to his normal self today, Bounding round at 40mph for 10 mins then remembering something hurts how to stop an enthusiastic food lover running around at dinner time.... hmmm....

Still heard nothing from the vets so i'm assuming we will have to wait until next week now. On the plus side i'm hoping this means 'no news is good news' and its something tiny and easy to fix....
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »