Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brandy barrel
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-07-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf
Just remembered, Brandy Barrel, do you have Your New Addition yet?
If so, piccies of the happy chappie please
Picking him up tomorrow - can't wait!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2006, 09:22 AM
Oh goodie, will relay that to the ute people as they are asking about him.
Incidentally, my dogs paternal grandfather was Olderhill Black Falcon (an NI) don't know if yours have any Olderhill in them, I know it is a well known name in NI circles.
brandy barrel
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf
Oh goodie, will relay that to the ute people as they are asking about him.
Incidentally, my dogs paternal grandfather was Olderhill Black Falcon (an NI) don't know if yours have any Olderhill in them, I know it is a well known name in NI circles.
Yes Tymber has Olderhill on his dad's side!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2006, 09:40 AM
Wow - which one? I will look it up on my family tree.
I have got Black Falcon as being by Mahlek Niesha and Shadow. As my girls have Shadow on 3 sides this is why their Father, Anzarro was used to bring in Shadow on a 4th side.
brandy barrel
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-07-2006, 10:40 AM
looking at his family tree:

His father is Olderhill Alpha Moonshine and his Grandmother is Milneys Artic Magic of Olderhill. Mahlek various are great grandparents!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Well our 'children' are very probably related!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

06-07-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by Spookshow baby
well, seems my last 2 postings were removed and since as I spoke the truth it's a p*** take admin!
thats it Azz you keep your blindfold on and hide yourself from the truth.
We don't allow slanderous postings on the forum. If you want to post such comments do so elsewhere.

In addition, next time your post is removed and you repost it you will be banned. Please respect our Moderation. If you have an issue with it leave feedback in the feedback section.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

06-07-2006, 01:12 PM
In addition all off-topic posts have beed deleted. This thread was someone sharing their good news, not for debate.

It was very rude to come and post such comments.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-07-2006, 01:16 PM
Actually it is just 2 or 3 generations back, Olderhill Black Falcon is the grandfather and Mahlek Niesha the great grandmother.
Can't comment on the age thing, I don't know if there is a complaint in or not, but I can't be seen to be doing it, looks like sour grapes.
Eraze, really sorry mine and Brandy Barrell's innocent chat has had such repercussions, should I maybe ask permission of the relevant 'authorities' before I speak to people?
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

06-07-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Spookshow baby
Sorry you feel like that azz, but since as I'm a high commitee member of the NIS I do speak the true FACTS!
No, there's a difference. They are what you (or the NI society) believe to be facts. That doesn't mean they automatically are. They may well be, but without proof we can only take your word for it.

As a site 'we' are not willing to be held legally responsible for 'your' actions. In other words, any comments that can be seen as slanderous are not allowed on the forums. Full stop.

In addition, as I said previously this isn't a debate thread - it's someone sharing their good news. If you do happen to notice a discrepancy, PM the thread starter - it's much nicer than adding negativity to their otherwise 'happy' thread.

We have no room for people who take pleasure creating bad feeling where it is not welcome. Like I said, there is a place for discussion and threads like this is not one of them.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >