register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pete
Almost a Veteran

02-04-2005, 05:20 PM
that place looks great laura ,if i took my two kids there we'd never get em out ,there animal mad.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2005, 05:24 PM
It's lovely Nichola isnt it, I usually walk my dogs round by the park as I live just down the road, even if you cant take them in the park there are some lovely walkways around about and very quiet too. Great shots, that coo is gorgeous eh what a big sook he followed us around cause i gave him a carrot lol.

Those pics are so much better than mine, the one of the fox is gorgeous the one I seen today was completley black apart from the white tip on his tail.

Yeah Pete it is a nice place worth a visit if your nearby especially as it costs nowt.
Footybird11
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-04-2005, 05:29 PM
Looks like a lovely place to visit can't believe its free!!! Where I work we have wild cats and we release them into the wilds of Scotland, they look real cute and friendly especially when kittens but boy they are evil lol.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Looks a fab place
nichola
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Oh i know i would highly recommend it to anyone its a great day out for the kids its free take a wee packed lunch. We walked round the walk ways before last year so you can take the dogs round that way then thats smashing might take Kiara up there once she has recovered from her op. Maybe we will bump into one another at some point Laura.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Ahh I never realised the dogs were allowed around there I thought the whole place was no dogs for some reason, cause i know the golf course is and i know the park is so I just assumed the whole place would be non-dog.

Yeah maybe we will but I doubt would know who we were lol. I dont go too often which is daft cause it's so close but I guess when something is on your doorstep you rarely take advantage of it
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-04-2005, 06:24 PM
It does look like a lovely place to visit. I'd heard of the name but I don't think I've ever been. (i'm originally from Glasgow )

It is pretty cool that it is free to see all those animals. I wouldn't want to mess with those wild cats

Another good place for a visit and to walk the dog is New Lanark, we took Saffy there today and walked along the Falls of Clyde. I have to say my legs are knackered and Saffy has been asleep since she got back in the car. She did decide to have a paddle as we were walking along.

We took the camera with us but the batteries ran out as soon as we started to take a picture.

Looks like you had a fantastic day, like us taking advantage of the sunshine while we've got it

Aileen x
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2005, 06:47 PM
Wow great pics... Wot big cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2005, 07:44 PM
wow it looks fab and am well impressed its free a snot much is these days
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2