Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Not your day today June.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Morning all, it is very very very wet here this morning... i think it is because i was trying to sort paint out for the back of the house Lol
TW, i was really sorry to see shadow in kennels... i feel sorry for any dog in kennels, it must so flippin confusing for them
Lynn, i think traitors gate is a great idea.... this country is too damn soft and far too concerned with the rights of wrong doers... i am afraid our country is a pushover
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Friend been back on, she's got them for £2.50 each, apparently they were looking at the wrong year, if it had been a 2004 and upwards they would have been £16 each, anyway, been on the phone and paid for them, they'll drop them off where she works and she'll drop them off where my car is.
I have got this sinking feeling that I'll go round the back and there'll be 20 sacks of coal at the back gate, dogs keep barking and I keep going out, but obviously can't see over the fence, and am now thinking they've gone round the back and dumped them just the same as they did on my garden that time.
Give them another half hour then will give girls bones and check the back
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Thanks all

I'm just labeling his school clothes and book bag.

I can't believe how quickly this summer holiday seems to have gone by.

Aw Linda The twins start full time tomorrow (though they have been going a couple of days a week since Easter). Where have the years gone.

I have done the altering of pinafore dresses and label sewing of uniforms for all three little ones (Hannah goes to the Early Years two days a week ) and am sick of the sight of labels.

I hope all goes well with Michael, I guess like the twins he had a taster day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2014, 12:03 PM
When they have a taster day do all the new intake go in for a trial run or are they individually placed in an already established class?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Still No Coal
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2014, 12:09 PM
I'm using permanent ink June.

Aw Meg, so soon? You will miss them - I hope they have a really good first day and settle in quickly. They'll be together I guess, so will have someone there that they know.

I still have the trousers to take up - yay I settled on the longer ones - and we've just had a packed lunch practise to make sure he can handle it.

There was no taster day Meg, just an hour with his new classmates and teachers while we were given a talk. Michael is well-used to the school though, having been back and forth since Carys started. He actually knows more children than his sister! All these bigger children go by saying "hello Michael" and they've played with him after school for ages. He will be fine socially.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2014, 12:12 PM
Gosh TW, that is annoying about your coal, i hate waiting for deliveries and usually they either come lastt hing or i get forgotten, we had a new tumble drier on saturday and i was surprised that it actually arrived and it came early afternoon. Glad you have got your plugs sorted, if you couldn't have got them i would ahve called our halfords for you and posted them next day delivery.
Moyra, when i went to school for the first time i didn't even get to try it out Lol, i had been going to playgroup at the school though so most of us kids new each other and the only difference was a different class and wearing a uniform
i don't know what is wrong with me, i am having real trouble getting up in the mornings and then when i do get up i am just tired all the time, i didn't manage to get up until 11am this morning
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 12:18 PM
Afternoon Griff its you that has made it rain then.
Afternoon Meg hope the twins have a good day tomorrow too.
June hope they haven't left the coal round the back. Good news about the spark plugs.

Well I don't know now they are worrying will it be legal to take passports off returning British citizens who went to fight in Syria etc., what will they do with them ?
For goodness sake when they start beheading people here and cutting their hands off for stealing will they then start worrying. They went they must face the consequences as far as I am concerned make it legal and make it watertight and build a camp for them and bung them all in there to rot.
They are not fighting a war they are creating war and killing and maiming innocent people and enforcing a law and way of life on them they do not want they do not deserve our Government or us worrying over them if they choose or are able to return.
These politicians need to grow some b***s.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 12:20 PM
Oh dear griff, are you on new medication maybe. Maybe its just the time of year I am sure my body gets ready for the clocks to change a few weeks before it happens, I sort of began to realise this a few years ago, and made a point of watching for it next time the clocks changed.
Girls keep barking and I keep running out, but can't see anything. Dreading checking outside the back gate and finding I have 20 x 25kg of coal to shift
Linda, its YOU we have to worry about when Michael starts school then
Meg the twins will be together like you say.We never had a taster day, we were just taken there on The Day, end of!
Lynn, they are saying if they take their passports off them they will be stateless, no they won't they have announced they are citizens of the Islamist State, so they can go to wherever that is and be what they want to be away from decent people.They'll soon get fed up of that and want to come back, hopefully the country will block the door to them
Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »