View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2014, 06:57 AM
Morning Pat enjoy your last day with Mart the time has gone quick.
Love Luther.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:00 AM
Well it is hissing down here Just typical!
I'm running to a tight schedule this morning I'm having my hair cut before everyone comes so excuse me if I don't speak to you all individually
I will be back later
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 07:20 AM
Morning all, Amber's back to the vet this afternoon for a check up and also a weigh in. Am hoping she is doing well on both fronts.

Helena, hope Zena is much better today.

Jenny safe journey to your mum's and happy flat hunting with your son.

Have a lovely day all, God bless.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Morning everyone

I hope Zena perks up Helena. We might have to organise a Dunelm search party later if you don't reappear!

Sorry about your DofE disappointment Lorraine.

I hope your visit to your mum goes well Jenny.

I hope you feel better soon Bev.

I hope you feel better now too Lynn and you can ditch the boiled water soon.

Loki's still not right. His tummy/bottom seems better today but he's a bit 'down', although he did eventually eat some breakfast but he had little enthusiasm for it.

I've seen a lovely hairstyle that I might try for Carys' Communion. It's making 'waterfall plaits' so I've been having a go at it.

It's this one: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/394135404859203658/

I thought it would look pretty with some daisy-type flowers.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Morning Moyra good luck at the vet.
Morning Linda sorry Loki is still under the weather .
I love those curls.

Had some toast and just about to try my first cuppa of the day.
Well Dillon got all excited it seemed about going for a walk but would not come in the house for collar and harness on. Did it on the patio all he did was bounce around so in the end I gave up it was only 9 am and already hot. We had a little bit of training instead, then went and put the plants from the greenhouse outside for hardening off watered the seeds waiting to come up and opened the windows. Dillon had bought his ball tuggy toy down the garden so I chucked it back up and it caught him on the back oops, not hard well he turned round and had a mad fit haring up the garden then down round the shingle car park area and did this about three times so that was probably better exercise than a stroll up the back lanes. He is now snoozing under the hedge.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 09:33 AM
Morning all...

Still trying for some sort of normal here...whatever that is

Hope you soon feel better Bev, I sometimes have those, the doctor gave me some pills that I take when I come over all funny, nowadays though it is mostly when the vodka falls in my mouth Have a nice Mum visit, Jenny and I am sure the flat viewing will go well, have a lovely day with your reunion, NippyJen I am sure there will be cake....Not sure what to say about Zena and those pills....maybe they can be taken as and when needed, like indigestion tablets, maybe a ask the vet thing... Poor Loki, still just not quite right, Carys is going to look like a little princess, enjoy the last day with Mart, Pat, one of the pleasures of being near the airport, you dont have to leave home hours before your flight. Had to laugh at Dillon, chasing up and down, sorry you not feeling too well, Lynn, hope you can keep the toast and tea down.

Morning Moyra, bouncing Eileen, TW, hope you not as sore today, and all that follow xx

It is a glorious day here,I think I may do a dump run. We have got quite a bit of stuff that needs to go, so I will take the boys out and then go off to the dump, I am sure Xander and Winter will love to go with me....

Kacie has a clipper burn, where they must have caught her, it is causing her more discomfort than her wound is, not sure what, if anything, to put on it, as she will lick it and I dont want to encourage her to start licking around that area. She is leaving her wound alone for now, so might just leave it....

Already had tea with little sis, just about to put the cats out in their run and then will push the lame hoover round. Might look at getting a new one, but it works fine, just limps...

Will nip in later xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2014, 09:35 AM
Forgot to say Happy St George's day

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Morning Elaine. Tea and toast still down thanks. Lovely day here too I suppose when I have hoovered I could do some gardening. Dillon will be in Australia soon he has had another mad digging session in his big hole. Trouble is he gets so dirty laying in it.
Might be best not to put anything on that clipper burn if she is leaving it alone must be blooming uncomfortable though.

Happy St. George's day Nippy Jen and everyone.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-04-2014, 10:37 AM

Oh dear, poorly two- and four-legged ones today. Bev and Lynn - I wish you both better, and I hope Zena and Loki also feel better soon.

Linda - I think that hairstyle is lovely for a first Communion and I do hope that Loki is not brewing up an episode.

Moyra - good luck with Amber's check-up and weight loss and at the vet.

Nippy - I hope your hair cut will be exactly as you want it.

Elaine - poor Kacie with a razor burn

- Not much at the macolet today although some fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers and fennel bulbs were in, also bananas and peaches, but no apples and no lettuce although Ayala said that there should be a delivery this afternoon, so I will buzz over again after Avner re-opens at 4pm. I am surprised that Tnuva did not deliver any dairy stuff yesterday as they usually deliver Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and the delivery truck was here Sunday when of course the macolet was closed so no yoghurt or cottage cheese for me [and Da Booga] until tomorrow. It was strange seeing so little there as it is usually chockablock with everything.

Da Booga is sunbathing outside so as far as she is concerned, all is right with the world! I really ought to flick a duster around but procrastination has reared its ugly head again - well, even if I do it there will only be more again tomorrow!

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2014, 10:39 AM
Morning Malka hope there is another delivery later.
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »