Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
MALKA,she's been having a little whimper So Sharon( vet assistant has taken her out for a pee wasn't having that,is now having a bit of a nurse Think maybe she just wants to go home,will save it all up no doubt,be expecting a huge flood..bless Possibly around 5 I'll be fit to take her home,he justs wants to make sure she's ok Thanks and to you LS
Play doo...love it myself..you can get huge plastic play sets,their great for painting and all that kinda stuff
TANG..ohhh windy...still beautiful though
Decided my home will never be without a doglet!!,couldn't stand it The things my Lacey will do to get a bigger pressie!!
I've obviously missed something HUGE about dear sweet Lacey!

Off to find out what now
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 11:09 AM
Gorgeous pic...those Norfolk peeps better have a camera,we'll want to see Birthdays,Christmasses etc Well you have their address we can call round if they don't deliver
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Lacey I did a quick google and there are loads of results where people say Bob Martins wormers made their dog very sick and ill. I never buy anything like that from petshops. Always get the Drontal from the vet. Because was told the over the counter shop ones are not v. effective anyway. I do hope little Lacey rallies round and is quickly rehydrated. I can be sensible about other people's dogs but, like you, fall to bits if anything wrong with my dog!

Was she due to be wormed? Or did you think she had worms? Just wondering as I don't worm very often - about every six months.

Moetmum
Adorable pups with pink noses! 5 look the same and one different and none same colour as mum!

Helena
Enjoy that night out tonight in those drop dead high heel boots!

Don't let Dave get so knackered out fitting baths etc. that he doesn't feel like going out later!

Kazz
It seems to me that you are into 'action station' mode every day! I've got a lovely new pic of Munch for you (in a Russian hat lol!) Please show it to Bella!

Lynn
Great to hear you are feeling a lot better today and I hope your planned meet up goes ahead. Bella and I had the LONGEST LIE IN ever today - 10am! Yayayayaya!

Well getting down to the municipality office (and finding a parking spot!) has meant that a huge and long overdue job is now done. I've got 3 more 'adminny' things to do before leaving next weekend. Will try to knock them off one a day.

I'm getting so much sleep since it turned cold. I don't think it's doing me any harm at all. And I am trying to conduct myself like a proper 'semi retired' person!

Wracking my brains to think of a pressie for Martin he's so hard to buy for - he has everything he wants or needs and is huge long armed size for clothing and has trouble getting stuff to fit well even when out trying it on. Jen told me she has bought him a hoodie - I said 'you're brave buying clothing for Mart'. She replied 'oh I'm quite sure he'll moan about it!' lol! Siblings!

Maybe I'll get him a swish presentation bottle of some vintage stuff at the airport shops on the way out. (I could just wrap his sunnies and give them back to him - I nicked them off him in October and he squawked but then said 'oh keep them I'm not going to be wearing them for the rest of the year' lol! Then muttered summat about how they were the best fitting good ones he's ever had blah blah blah....
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 11:55 AM
Morning all...

First off, huge hugs being sent swiftly to sweet Lacy hope she is home very soon.

Not so good Malka, we had a flood years ago and sewage coming in is really not nice, lets hope the powers that been get their act sorted PDQ!!

WOW some storm and wind there Tang.... what IS going on with the weather just now

Safe journey, Lynn, if you have gone, more puppy pics, we are so spoilt on here and I just luvs puppies Hope Lara Croft settles well in Norfolk, Mr Nippy's meds must be working, lurve those boots, really jealous, no way could I wear them now, have a great evening all dressy upped

Hi to everyone else

Well only got the neighbours cards written yesterday and they was delivered by Paw Post Shayda was such a good girl

Am off to do the dreaded shopping, I flippin hate shopping.... but I will go to Iceland, and we need whisky, so needs must

Eversuffering husband home this afternoon/early evening, he has been starting at 1:30am so has be be done by 3ish. Hope Shayda remembers him and dont have his leg off

Wont get on much over the weekend so have a great one and will nip in to read if not post x
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 11:57 AM
TANG,always used Drontal myself.Was in Pets@home the other day and spotted these and took a box.she due to be wormed.I just do it as a matter of routine,know all dogs can get them,never had any evidence that she had or has but better safe than sorry.Like you,I do it anyway.
Know it's not good to dwell on it but when she went all limp like that and her little head was just flopped down,I thought this is it and I was begging her to stay with me Wouldn't wish that sight on anyone its horrible...was pure exhaustion the vet said
Can't believe how quickly she changed from pottering about,her usual self.I was chatting away on Dogsey,had barely switched off the iPad and said goodnight when she became very agitated and unsettled Backed away if I came near her and then......well you know the rest
Oldest must be knackered,she was up half the night,has gone to work.
Youngest she slept through all of it
Going to keep myself occupied,maybe the day will go quicker
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 12:03 PM
Thanks GB you may get a few extra bottles of Whiskey there Few on here would sell their granny for it
Hi LYNN Hope you're ok,still waiting on the fireplace pics but I know you having been feeling unwell so I'll give you till 2 o clock
Inventing things to do now,wonder if next door has hoovered yet
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 12:18 PM
I'll be checking back for updates on sweet little Lacey. I go for Drontal coz that's the one recommended by the Pet Travel Scheme DEFRA people and it kills tapeworm and I can't see the point of using one that doesn't. And they don't all deal with tapeworm.

But if I didn't live in Cyprus where most roads and pavements are decorated with mummified dogsheet I probably would even worm every 6 months. Wormer is quite drastic stuff to give a dog esp. a little one.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 12:27 PM
This one include's tapeworm...WILL NOT be using it again that's for sure..hard lesson
Gorgeous pic of Munch she looks like a big softie
Been looking online for an igloo shaped bed,thought you could only get them for cats but no...dogs too needs a bed like a hole-in-the-head Can hear Hubby now but this one's a different shape!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-12-2013, 12:43 PM
One flake of snow and the Country shuts down! OH DEAR

No snow here just RAIN glorious RAIN and Da Booga will not go out, but yucks floods from shower drain holes subsides and bleach chucked everywhere so no stinky stinkies now. Not sure if or when it will come up again but WE NEED THE RAIN.

And the freezer section of my fridge/freezer is sort of stuck on fast freeze and it is Friday so no emergency service until Sunday morning.

So what!

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2013, 12:53 PM
MALKA you been at the happy pills again ( don't know why I'm laughing,living on my nerves!! )
Good for you!!
Isn't there a temperature gage on your freezer to turn it down a notch?
Aww the lovely Judy Garland
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »